Which HP character are you like?

cosmic_llin

It seemed a bit quiet so I thought I'd ask... does anyone see themselves as being like any HP characters?

When the series started I really identified with Hermione, because I was always like her in school - studious and quiet and stuff. I suppose I still do identify with her a bit, but I've changed quite a lot over the years!

Now I see myself as more like McGonagall - quite sensible and reserved sometimes.

I'd say that Cadiliniel is totally Romilda Vane, but then it's not my opinion that counts... does anyone else see any similarities between them and HP characters?

Sometimes i'm a little like Angelina Johnson. lol. Kind of Snappy. But that's cool becuase she got to go to the ball with Fred Weasley (my favourite, including George) and is Chaser on the Gryffindor team. Oh, and a member of the DA which is extra cool. I think i'd pick her. She's cool, and not much of a major character which means her expectancy to live pass the 7th book of over 50%. Though she proabably wont be mentioned, i like her. Have braids like her too. :wub:

i look like hagrid i think ^_^

921456[/snapback]

Aw I thought you were Dumbledore!

There is no one else I can be.  I am Lucius

Me

luc1.jpg

Lucius

office2.jpg

921509[/snapback]

Daddy Malfoy I have started your VSD - by god you'd never believe what's happened to Azkaban

I'm Draco of course. Pics will be available after Gmex. YAY!!!

Hows the robe going Emma? Will send the patch today hprefully.!!

921745[/snapback]

Dressing up to manage the family trust fund? XD

And there can be no denying who I am

I AM LORD VOLDEMORT! (or Big Lord V as he now wishes to be called)

I'm 50% Luna and 50% Tonks. I am so clumsy it's unreal......very dreamy zoning out quite often for little daydreams! LOL! And just over all weird loud and hyper....think Mr Malfoy there could verify that  :lol:  :wub:

921564[/snapback]

Yeap, I can confirm that.

Sam, Your robe is complete.

i think i would be bob, although unlike tolga - i dont look like him. I'm very moody though. Dont get on the wrong side of me!!!!!!

926767[/snapback]

Yay we have a Bob! Dude you should so cosplay as Bob!

926883[/snapback]

I could try. Def need a wig tho coz i i just platted my hair people would think i was hermoine (i've been told that when i take my glasses off and platt my hair i look like her. :blink: No idea how tho!)