MIA Poncho returns :D

Strider

Sorry about that...but what have I been missing!!! Good grief, I have been out of it for a long time and when I return...CSI HAS IT'S OWN FORUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am happy to see the campaign wasn't in vain and the fact we bugged people to death got results :wub:

Anyway, I digress...I just wanted to say hello to everyone *waves* I haven't been around in such a long time and I apologise...I will try to be in attendance more in the future :)

Smaug!! *hugs* great to see you again...I already checked out the forum devoted to my beloved George/Nick and just had to linger longer than usual because you posted THAT pic again :)

Hi Crippsy and Jo *waves*

Hi to Mike toooooo. *waves back* I will check out the awards thread, but there is so much to read. Remind me never to go missing for so long again ><

Moggy *hugs* I was sad to see no BSG forum, but as I don't have Sky, (yeah I know I'm lame), I have to wait until the DVD release anyway, so it's probably a good thing for me that it isn't there anymore.

We whined and moaned for a CSI forum, and we got one...so you never know.

Oh I am just sooooooooooooo excited that it's nearly Tuesday

:wub:

Yeah that was my theory plus my friend always provides a bottle of wine to watch BSG as well. Already got Seasons 1-4 of Vegas, season 1 Miami and can wait for the others to come out on dvd. Unfortunately Jamie Bamber wins in my book and Katee keeps my boyfriend and friend amused. :rolleyes:

dude!!!! welcome back!!! glad you are no longer MIA! :lol:

wahooo for CSI section and watching CSI SEASONS SIX TOMOZ! :wub:

(btw CSI over BSG what ever seeing as it is repeated twice on Sky where as c5 does not repeat CSI until the next new season starts :o:wub:)

dude are you GMEX'ing???

Luv sah xx