Can anyone help us? G Mex

One of the peeps who is supposed to be staying with us in our hotel room on the friday has decided she can't go So we are looking for someone who needs a place to crash on the Friday of G Mex and who can help pay 1/3 of the room price i.e. £18.50. We are staying at the Travel Inn Hotel, within staggering distance of the venue

If you can help us out we would be indebted(well very happy anyway) to you!!!

Huggles Raven and Pauline xx

do u have a spare bed?. Im at the inn also staying on the floor with two other people but prefer a bed really.

919788[/snapback]

There is only 2 beds in our room too, so we are offering floor space. Sorry! We may be able to provide a sleeping bag to whomever stays but we shall have to see :D

Edited by menmeryiset

that's gonna be a bit of a git carry a sleeping bag on the train. i guess ill have a look at getting a room. Whitehouse & Castlefield had available rooms i think. You know anyone with a spare bed or looking for a room?.

We are off out to a club on the friday! :unsure: Looking forward to it. I will be the one with the blue and green dreads in my hair :P

Hope u enjoy your first con xx

looks like i'll be on the floor sharing with crippsy & laura et al. at the Inn. My 1st con can't wait. I'l probably see you there anyways on the Friday.

922305[/snapback]

I'm in a bit of a pickle now. I have a uni interview on Friday so might not go now but could make it for Sat morning by train.

Are you arriving on the Sat also naurarwen_fangorn?. I hope to get into Manc if i come by 9 ish anyways as i still want to go so be easy if i stayed on the sat night too so would be interested in sharing a room?

I arrive Friday but like I said theres room on Sat night too. I'm at the Premier Travel Inn at Deansgate. The more the merrier. And the cheaper it is for a taxi if you chose to get one.

Tell you what Johnny my real names Sam my number is 07768 847971 call me asap about the room. Its gonna be about £10 - £15 for the night

Hi Sam

Would have rang you but my phone got crushed today - long story,

I decided not to go in the end as my uni interview is in bournemouth so spending the night there i decided, thx for the invite much appreciated

hope you have a good time at G-MEx

Johnny

Edited by Johnny