Do you have a family member who also likes CSI?

CSI Jo

Other than myself, my sister and mum like it. Oh, and even my nephew! XD

Well, sort of anyway. Everytime he's in my room he looks at my desktop and say "Ooooh, gah gah!". He's just so adorable when he does that.

My mother watched the odd episode with me.

I suggested she's watch "Lady Heather's box" with me, but that's about the only episode she watched in full length.

I consider it great progress that she realized meanwhile that there's a show set in Las Vegas and one in Miami. :firedevil:

My mum and dad watch it, although after the episode (because I won't let them talk during) my dad pulls the plot apart.

My mum always says 'oh I like this song' everytime the theme tune starts and covers her eyes when the gory parts are on so I have to tell her when they finish. :lol:

I try every week but my brother refuses to watch it :lol:

:lol: :lol: at both of you!!!! :lol:

Luv sah xx

You're a bloody nutter! XD

possibly :angel::D

forgot about uni! :lol: my house mate Jacqui watches it with me! :D in fact tonight she is working so we have schemed that I will call the ward and pretend I have forgotten my keys so she can come home and watch it with me!! :lol:

Luv sah xx

• 3 weeks later...

I can't say about my brother with him living in another country and all but my folks love it. My dad like me prefers the Vegas, my mother can't stand Grissom....i've already had numerous arguments with her on why Grissom is better than Horatio.

She event does her own version of the theme tune when she sings....yes my mother is mad.