Voting questions

showmasters

I would hope that they are voting for their favourite story rather than their favourite author! (

917298[/snapback]

Sorry, but it's clearly a 'popularity' contest... some of these authors have come in here posting their stories, never having posted in the SM forum before, not even intending to come to G-mex in the first place; and they're now getting all their friends to vote for their stories alone... They haven't even read/reviewed other people's stories...

917312[/snapback]

Hi. Im shy and have never done fanfic before, and don't have any friends on here to vote for me so Im feeling a little daunted! I haven't commented on other peoples stories, but I only posted mine on the 19th anyway. And no-one has commented on mine either! :lol: I just wanted to say hello, and well done to everyone for great stories.

PS Poor Whale! :angry:

917774[/snapback]

Hello

If you haven't had the chance go here and you'll get to meet all the other authors of the HP fanfic. They're not that odd in comparison to some around here and are mostly friendly. No need to be shy.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • Showmasters Admin

I haven't had a chance to contact you all (pushing the deadline back has well and truly messed up my schedule!) but you will be hearing from me after G-Mex.

So for now I'll add my congratulations to you all, both winners and runners up, and I'll see you at G-Mex. If you have the chance come by and say "hi" to me, I'll be on the organisers booth as usual!

Andrea

Hiya and thank you Andrea... As far as I'm aware, Tippin, Cadi, Cosmic, Elenmai and I will all be in attendance at G-mex, so we'll drop by and say hello for sure!

Can you go over what's happening concerning the stories and presentation of awards etc? Are the stories still being printed in the booklet, because my mum really wants a copy (?!?)

Will it be Katie and Robert doing the presentation after their talk?

Thanks again

Lizzi xxx