Murder Mystery Weekend...

Smaug

Guess what I have!! A murder mystery weekend pack!

How about it? My mum would love to do it we just don't know the people willing to give it ago.

Simple as you all have a role to play, you come to the weekend as that person and then some one is the murderer and some one is the victim, you spend the weekend solving the crime! :lol: *dances* Some one is the detective it looks like jolly good fun :wub:

It has the potential to be absolutely smashing good fun and it'd be hosted here at mine. You'd all have some where to sleep so that wouldn't be a problem...

You have been invited to take part in a murder mystery dinner party... It's 1912 and you are invited to dine at the London residence of Sir Douglas Eton-Hogg MP to celebrate the engagement of his niece Agatha Eton-Hogg to Bunny Mandelson....

It's for 6-8 players... so... Who wants to play???? :P

obviously :P

would get the singles booked this time and not leave it too late :P

Luv sah xx

ps-your house would be amazing for this kind of thing! spesh as you can like run around the bottom bit in one big circle :lol:

916858[/snapback]

Hahahahaa yes! Hahaha. :wub: Any one else reading that might get a bit curious...!! The most random thing ever. "run round the bottom bit in one big circle..."

I'll have to work everything out then! I'll have to remember when the school holidays are so I can make sure everyone can come... ^_^ And try not to get it when I have to be on call... because that would suck.

other than not being able to do GMEX, C9, an event in London (May - poss last weekend), LFaCC4, 4/5/6 August 11/12/13 August I think I'm all free :D

Luv sah xx

edit: silly me I slipped and wrote an event name :lol: that's what happends when I'm watching telly at the same time I guess ^_^

Edited by surfy_sah

Well if it's easier... if you tell me what days you're not working. we can arrange it around that? Wouldn't want you missing out, and wouldn't want you getting into trouble..!!

I dont work Mondays, Tuesdays or Thursdays (only for overtime) and Sundays im not contracted for so dont have to work them either (though £50 a time helps! :D ), but, I work till 8 on sat nights which is too late for any long distance travelling :wub:

So my free days are always awkward for everyone else :(

Technically though, that gives 3-5 days available because they wouldnt miss me on a wednesday :lol:

Sah - I should get you a diary!!! It would definately be full that's for sure!! LMAO.

Think thats bad, I got at least 11 weekends booked up for the next year so far and thats just on conventions and signings :lol: (I get 12 days holiday)

Edited by crippsy_99

pah I HATE diaries! I wouldn't write in it anyways :lol: sowee! hehe!

Steve wouldn't be able to make the 11/12/13 August either as we are at a SG con :hathor: and well most people will be at the events so I didn't actually scratch out that many weekends :wub:

Luv sah xx

I wouldn't want it near any other events any way as people are normally broke about that time. Hmmm I'll see about it being in London too. As that is more conveniant for most people than York!

Depends if we get the house in London up to any sort of standards though...!

What the butler saw! :D We kinda need four girls and four guys though..

But Mum and Dad told me I can have a murder weekend thingy for my 21st though.. hahaha.

917008[/snapback]

If you don't get enough guys then I'll play one - not a problem lol done it before I can do it again lol