Michael Culver at Empire Day Please!

Guest Dr jones

Can we please have Michael Culver at Empire Day?!! :blush:

He played Captian Needa who was a great character in ESB. He's only done a few conventions which have been abroad.

I know showmasters say they are looking for first time signgers but they have Warwick Davies who has done loads of sigings and Dean Mitchell who will be doing a convention before Empire Day. So they are both not first time sigingers.

Michael Culver would be a great guest for everyone to meet. He would not only bring in more fans but would also push up the guest list!

So please showmasters get him to come to Empire Day! --- He's easy to get hold of just speak to mark

I have his signature - But I never meet him

He charges £5 per Star Wars item he signs TTM

£10 if he is to provide the image.

Last I heard he had two great images

1. Where he gets it from Vader ( Apology accepted )

2. A nice headshot of him as Needa

I wrote to him back in the summer and sent a index card and custom trading card and asked about photos. He wrote a great letter back and mentioned the photos that were for sale, he even drew what the images looked like. He signed my index card and trading card and said he would keep my SAE just incase I decided I wanted to buy the photos. About 4 weeks later when I got back from holiday I received my SAE and he had enclosed the 2 signed photos even through I decided not to buy them as I was happy with the letter etc

If I were to met him at a convention I would probably buy a couple of photos if he had different ones to what I have, not to feel guilty

Jason

I did write to him and enclosed an index card about a year ago - he quickly sent them back signed along with a signed agency photo.

I would love to meet him - He was in 2 Bond films

I met Michael for the first time in 1998 in Berchem (Belgium!), where I also met John Hollis and Mike Edmonds for the first time. He was very kind and talkative. His an avid 'GO' player (the Japanese version of chess, more or less). Would love to meet up with him again as it's been a while since...

• 1 month later...