Lost- When dreams come true

bex4cedric

This story is based on characters and situations owned by the original author/writers, publishers and distributors. No copyright infringement is intended or to be infered.

Word count: 449

“Ok this is weird,†Maria thought as she opened her eyes. She appeared to be lying on her back in sand. She sat up slowly. “Woah, careful, you could have some sort of injury,†a familiar voice said. She turned to face the source of the voice and gasped. “Oh my God,†was all she could manage to say. She sat staring opened mouthed at the man sat opposite her. He shifted uncomfortably, feeling slightly embarrassed. “I’m sorry,†she finally said, “is this a dream?†The man looked at her confused. “It’s just it’s not very possible that I’m actually sat on a beautiful beach with white sand and blue sea with you.†The man just stared blankly at her. “Of course I’m dreaming,†she carried on, “I mean I’ve had dreams like this before, they just were never this real before.â€

“Hold on you have dreams, about me?†the man asked Maria.

“Well duh!†She replied, as if it were perfectly normal for a girl to have dreams about a man she’d never met before. She looked at his face and it was clear to her that he didn’t understand.

“Your Charlie Pace, you play bass in Driveshaft who just happen to be my favourite band and you just happen to be my favourite member which is why this is clearly a dream.†Charlie just sat there on the sand staring at Maria in total bewilderment. “So back to my original question, am I dreaming?â€

“Oh, urm, no this is not a dream.†Charlie replied.

“So why are we sat on a beach?†Maria was now the confused one.

“Well,†Charlie tried to think of the best way to tell Maria what had happened, “the plane we were on going to LA it, well, it crashed.†The look of excitement and happiness on Maria’s face was replaced by a look of horror and terror.

“What? How? Oh my god, where are all the other passengers, I mean, we can’t be the only people who survived.â€

“Well I heard lots of noise coming from over there,†he pointed through the trees on their left, “ I was going to see what was going on when I found you and I wanted to make sure you were ok.†A slight smile appeared on Maria’s face. “Is there anyone you need to go and find, you know the people you were flying with?â€

“I was flying alone, I was going to visit my best mate Emma in LA,†Maria began to cry. Charlie wrapped his arms around her and she leaned her head on his shoulder.

“It’s going to be ok,†he reassured her, “we’re going to be ok. I promiseâ€

Hehe...

Aww, I miss Lost already... Not long to wait though!

:lol:

'Tis funkiful and young and fresh and bubbly... Not at all like my depressing ones...

I now have: Judegement Day, Somebody Help Him, Staff Karaoke and Ladies First up and running...

How many have you got?

Luv Laurie xxXXxx

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...