CSI - Break Room

surfy_sah

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah real life -

1. Real Life

1) n. Your actual life, not your internet one. irl - in real life.

2) n. A comic by Greg Dean.

1. What did you do in real life today?

2. Have you read Real Life at www.reallifecomics.com yet?

2. real life

The period in between lag spikes or during reboots on World Of Warcraft.

1) "The server's lagging again! Time for real life."

Edited by Smaug

there's one thing i don't get - how come only a few people come on the CSI forum? this place used to be the hype of all the forum, and now it seems to be turning into a dang ghost town!!!

would somebody like to tell me just what the heck is going on?!?!?!?!?!

*Strolls in drinking a coffee*

G'day fellow CSI'ers. Long time no see. :o

How's everyone keeping?

• 3 weeks later...

awww the last time some one posted was on my bwirthday :dance: yey!

ooow I might get to see some CSI this weekend! the tv hoggers have gone home which means I might be lucky and see it tomoz eve on c5 orrrr I could try n catch it on Living... ifI can stay awake that late!! :drunk: I'm not kidding, I fell asleep after work earlier at like 3:30pm!! :YAHOO:

wish Kayleigh would post my s4 dvds back :clap::D might just have to be content to watch The Net with Eric in instead :wub:

Luv sah xx

stay away from meeeee I work with neutrapenic kids!!!! hehe :P get well ASAP!

didn't get to watch Eric in the Net as is turned out he wasn't in it till ep4 and I really CBA to sit through eps 2&3 cause ep1 wasn't that brilliant *disappointed* :wub: ah well maybe if anyone ever downloads it and fancies lending it to me / burning me a copy :D:o

Luv sah xx

• 2 weeks later...

I hope you're better now Rach? I did get ill the other weekend n all! bleugh! :D still haven't quite shaken it grrr can't believe this was over 2 weeks back :D where does the time go?! wahoooo London later today yey :YAHOO: myself and Steve are relying on the rest of you to keep the lab going in our absence (hmmm :dance:) we will be back on duty Sunday night :P

Luv sah xx

I hope everyone who went enjoyed the weekend?!

Dont get me started on that!! (however, check my lj tomorrow or tues sometime and it'll be all up there :YAHOO: )

The poor CSI guests were tooooooo quiet :dance: bless 'em! Let's hope it doesn't put other cast members off coming over! :yoda:

I was rather worried about that HOWEVER...While yes they were quiet-ish, apart from Joe Flanigan, I think they did get the most guests coming though as it was at least pretty constant-ish..afterall I was loitering around that section most of the weekend so I should know hehe :YAHOO:

Not bad when you consider their not THAT big really in the CSI world, the MAJOR big people would be a guarenteed hit..

All the guys (and gal) was lovely, but I do have to mention, I definetly found Boti the sweetest and nicest of them all, and im not just saying that because she's the girl lol

• Moderators

No you're right about them being constant-ISH, certainly compared to other guests there, but then to be fair that's not that hard :YAHOO: I'd say only Joe and 4400 people were that busy over the weekend.

It's great that CSI guests are coming over, but I'm not convinced it was the right place to have them. I'm really sure they'd have done a LOT better at one of SMs shows and been advertised more - after all, they do come across more as a manga/anime show with 'tv' stuff as a secondary side section kinda thing ..

It's not like no-one saw them obviously, they just could have been a lot busier :yoda: I still think those kinda guests would work better alongside say ONE main cast member to draw even more fans in - casual or otherwise .. it tends to work with other tv/film stuff.

I'm really sure they'd have done a LOT better at one of SMs shows and been advertised more - after all, they do come across more as a manga/anime show with 'tv' stuff as a secondary side section kinda thing ..

Without a doubt.

They have admitted now they are no longer an autograph show, that stuff is just there to get more money and draw in the 'old faithful' now and nothing is going to change anytime soon.

An SM event would be a MUCH better place for CSI guests as theres a more diverse range of fans that go to those, not to mention we got this forum who would/will decsend on the events :D

squeeee!!! I spent the weekend stewarding in the CSI section wooooo!! :YAHOO::clap::wub::dance:

it was totally wicked! I got crime scene tape and to be a dead body so it so rocked! such good fun, will have to dig the pics up and write it up but it was fab! :smile:

you're right, there wasn't really much of a Q :( mind you Christopher Lee didn't have one either when I met him, hehe! :lol: it was all good though as it meant I got to chat to the guests more and have fun hanging out and not manically rush round working!!! they all said they had a good time and when I was joking about saying please tell the others that it was fun, as aWallace was filming today!!, they said Brian already had ha ha!

I was also spreading the CSI looove too, when there was a queue I was chatting to people and saying "another event organiser" are hoping to get main cast guests and gave out the Collectormania address a few times mwahahahahahaha *ahem*:angry: know you can do it Jason, just wish I could be more patient!!!!! :D

you guys are right, that show sees guests as a secondary element now and focus alot more upon all the other stuff that is mainly for "kids" (don't hurt me) and for all the costumer n stuff! thing is all that stuff is free once you've paid to get in so who knows how they make any money from non-auto stuff :blink: but, eh, whatever!!!

right time to watch Scrubs in bed then grab some shut eye, lecs tomoz bleugh, night!

Luv sah xx

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm in VANCOUVER!!! wahoooo! :wub: and just incase you guys were wandering why on earth I'd be on the net and posting on the forum while I'm out of the country and on HOLIDAY - it's cause Nicki (Zimbing) who I am crashing with (she's on uni exchange over here) has her Mac in her room and is constantly yapping to people on messenger (not msn, this weird thing she has - must be a Mac thing :() and surfing all her favourite haunts and I'm just sorta left standing there so, ha, I found that the computers in the student building thing don't require a uni log on mwahahahha and here I am, just when you thought you all had 2 weeks without me mwahahahhahha! :unsure:

so Vancouver's a pretty cool place, aside from the rain :( and the fact it is FREEZING :( so it's pretty much just like home in Wales :D went up a mountain today in a place a few hours away called Whistler and I swear it was warmer there in MINUS temps than it is in downtown Van or here on campus :dance: must be the wind or summat! didn't get to go snowboarding :( cause it wudda been like $100 (50quid - stuuuupid American/Canadian keyboard not having a pound sign, what a cheek!!!!) but never mind we went Tubing instead! you go up part of the mountain with a rubber ring with a bottom, when at the top, you place your butt on the bottom and hold on to the handles at the side and an attendent pushes you off and dooooowwwn you go, wow it's amazing!! :lol: soo much fun to be had! the views were spectacular, took so many pics Nicki started rollling her eys at me whenever she caught site of my camera :( will have to post some of the better ones (flash/motion/people/snow ruined some of them *sniff*) when get back and can sort them out and upload them :P

yeah so we are 8hours behind, so don't let the fact that the forum says I am posting at crazy times in the morning fool you! though actually it's alot later than I thought ooops! time flies when you've so much to do online hehe!

catch you all soon hopefully :D (probs if I'm ever on at a UK-friendly time hehe!)

Luv sah xx