CSI - Break Room

surfy_sah

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I owe this thread something hehe.

Im Ciarae, 16 and live in Greater London. Go to sixth form and looking for a new job.

Been loving CSi for about 2 years now, I have all seasons on DVD, seen every episode at least 3 times(some up to 20 times I think hehe). I love loads of other Tv mainly american drama like Angel/Buffy, Lost, 24, The Shield, House, Desperate Housewives, all 3 CSI's etc etc.

Love Grissom and Greg, no-one in particular from Miami and Aiden, Danny and Mac from NY. Love Vegas best, then NY then Miami.

Im on MSN at kiwi(at)ciarae(dot)com so add me if you liiike as I have a lack of CSI mates:P

Been going to SM's events for...a year and a half (started with C6) and I always have a great time. I'm going to be at C9 and LFACC this year.

Wooo i posted:)

KIWI :lol:

There were three of them seen at the Thames Estaury on Thursday but only one has ventured in - the last whale to swim in was in 1913, the problem is it's a bottle nose whale and they are big whales - and if it swims much further up the water is gonna be too shallow for it and it will becomed beached, get hurt and die T_T

lol - was like that hear - been asking guests all day when they've been arriving - all had the same reaction - what really? A whale? XD lol

Saw Six feet under for 1.99 complete series huge boxset - oxford hmv lol

No! £1.99? you're yanking my chain! gah! And the worse thing is, I'd consider it, even though I don't watch the show. :D

But, ohhh, I've spent too much lately - Play's sale is EVIL! But, I picked up the whole series of Crime Traveller for £18! Yes! £18! I almost cried with shock and joy.

oooow Crime Traveller!!!! me likes!!!!!!

wow I didn't think you were being serious about the whale, snake and hamster OMG! :lol: hehe can you tell I've been in the hosp too much lately? cuh

where did you see Dark Angel so cheap?

yey for Ciarae! glad you could make it :lol:

what happened with Early Learning Centre dude?

Luv sah xx

Assignment can wait till tomorrow!! Posting time now!!

And get on MSN you cheesy bean!! :P. I need to inform you of the wonders of smokey bacon cheese strings.

Edited by Mike

the thing is it has to be in next MONDAY and I have to write another 3000words yet :P :P

no MSN'sing sorry cause people would pounce on me and I DEF won't get anything done :P

where'd that topic you started about MSN and Yahoo contacts go?! I couldn't see it the other day :D

Luv sah xx

ps-Sam Braun is nearly joining Evil Ecklie yey!!!!

Yay!!

I was thinking that, it seemed to just disappear. 0.o

Well, get your assignment done. 1500 words todays, another 1500 words tomorrow.

The i will lecture you on cheese strings. =D

well, having been up since 1000, I have FINALLY opened my assignment document!! :P the word count is 1168 lol but I have added and reference yey!

cheese strings rock because I love cheese and they are made from cheese!! :D though I will only buy them when they are on offer, budget and all that :P

Luv sah xx

unfort I am using this cruddy thing called Word Pad (part of Microsoft Works) as lappy didn't come with Word grrrr and but I'm sure I installed it :D it's prob the same principle though, TOOLS, WORDCOUNT :P

yey for cheese strings!

I am bringing Welsh Cakes at the mo it seems and poss some butter LOL!

maybe we can all contribute? :P

Luv sah xx