Shaolin Soccer...

showmasters

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Shoalin Soccor is not anime or even Japanese, why have SM (of all people) posted the thread in this section? Anime hasn't branched out to include any Asian film now has it? :poki:

Edited by nicky

I was going to say! This should be posted in the film section, and maybe even create an Asian film section if needs be.

But last time I watched Shoalin Soccer it was neither Japanese or indeed animated.....

• 3 weeks later...

it was one kick ass movie..it rawked. it was soooooooooooooooooooooo funny.

p.s. just because its not anime doesent mean you have to complain...its not exactly the end of the world if someone posts somthing in the wrong section (it would be funny if it was though XD)

Shoalin Soccer is a HK film, I'm of HK decent.

It's not that it was posted in the wrong section but being Asian myself I was concerned that all things "oriental" had been catagorised together...ie. People sometimes think we're/it's all the same...which can be not nice. :YAHOO: I'm just being PC not pi$$ed off.

Edited by nicky

• 3 weeks later...

aww yays this film is so randomified...i watched the dubbed version and apprently that aint as good but woop it was quite funny. i think if your gonna watch it you should be in that really hyper stage of tiredness, or maybe its funny enough without having that, but i found that helped :)