Jorja Fox/Sara Sidle

trueliza

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

ok ok my A is in G!!!! **DANCES TO JORJA SINGING* i was on jorja's website and theres her singing a song. tis stuck in my head!! lol doesnt help that i keep playing it. anyhoo to mark my return... JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA :angel::D:D:D :D

Nope, read on a game review site when I started playing it, about its little flaws, and saying Jorja and Marg never did the voiceovers for their characters, but Gary, Eric, David and William did do their own..

Their lines are soo cheesy too, especially 'Saras'

• 3 weeks later...

Aparently Jorja has Billy not eating meat! Hahah!

Csi Star Fox Fears She Has Upset Tv Bosses With Veggie Ad

Csi: Crime Scene Investigation star Jorja Fox fears she'll upset the

hit forensics drama's producers after agreeing to pose for a new

pro-vegetarian advertisement which borrows heavily from the show.

Fox initially thought she didn't need her bosses' permission to take

part in the People For The Ethical Treatment of Animals 'Investigate

Vegetarianism' ad - but has started to worry.

In the ad, Fox appears in a dimly-lit alleyway, which is cordoned off

by police tape.

The actress, a longtime vegetarian, says, "I didn't see that there was

anything controversial, or even confrontational, about it.

"If I get in trouble, I get in trouble." Meanwhile, Fox is celebrating

after learning CSI co-star William Petersen has just dropped meat from

his diet.

She adds, "He's testing it, but he's really enjoying it."

• 4 weeks later...

ITV teletext has an interview with Jorja on page 133 (or 134 not exactly sure which).

The breif summary is that she is in London bringing a Honeypot Products play to the Hammersmith theater. She discusses how much she likes London, animals and the beer in England. They also note that she is very friendly and funny unlike her broody character in CSI!

I tried googleing Honeypot prodctions as well, and all that came up was the forum on the Jorja Fox on-line website and even they don't seem to know much about it and they don't have anything about the fact that Jorja is in England at the moment.

Edited by Quirky Koala

You need to be more specific with the theatre. :) I'm getting a tonne of hits.

Is it the Lyric theatre by any chance?

I don't know. I'm pretty sure the interview just said Hammersmith theatre but it's was only on for a day so I can't recheck.

I has got myself a very Sara set of beanie hats after messing around with them at the theatre - have sent mike and sah pics of me in the playing around beanie lol

You should post them on the forum. Then we can all decide for ourselves whether you look more like Sara or Warrick :D

I has got myself a very Sara set of beanie hats after messing around with them at the theatre - have sent mike and sah pics of me in the playing around beanie lol

You should post them on the forum. Then we can all decide for ourselves whether you look more like Sara or Warrick :P

Ahahahah Warrick... :D :D

You should post them on the forum. Then we can all decide for ourselves whether you look more like Sara or Warrick :P

Ahahahah Warrick... :D :D

rotflmao

I'd have to agree I do look more like Warrick! If my phone was not really stupid (and had a working usb cable) I would upload the pic - may have to ask Mike to do the honours otherwise lol XD

ah ha ha I just got your pic message! :wub: (and text you saying so! :P) I had no signal when it came through at home in Swans but have just worked out - thanks to reading this message and looking at my phone - that I needed to press retrieve to get it to come though! :smile::whistling: (why don't they have lightbulb smilies!!!) tis a good likelyness I must say :lol:

Luv sah xx

ps-can't post it soz, I don't have a mobley-laptop cable :(