Jorja Fox/Sara Sidle

trueliza

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay!

Sara's my favourite character in CSI (thought Grissom comes a close second). I adore Jorja, but CSI is the only work I've seen her in.

I think I like Sara so much because she's so focussed on her work and science. I love that her social skills kinda suck *g* That's a nice parallel with Catherine, who's great with people.

Personally, I'm a Grissom/Sara shipper, and I love the chemistry between them, but I can totally see why people ship her with Greg and Nick too!

Sara's my fave character out of the whole cast, I think i prefer her more since i seem to identify with her more than Catherine(since i'm a girl)she sticks to what she thinks is right and wont budge for anyone which i think is good. Jorja Fox is great and so pretty :P, I would have loved to see her in E.R which i havent yet, will get round to renting/buying the dvds, its just they're so expensive.

Ditto, i'm all for GSR(grissom/sara) but i love the way she acts with the rest of the guys too.

I like Sara! GSR all the way!! :wub:

Buffy where are you!!! ;)

haven't managed to get Memento off ebay yet :( but I've got ER just don't mem her that well in it! :P we'll have to watch an ep or few at the Summer Meet :D

we really need to like swop vids/DVDs with each other instead of buying them :o

who do you ship for then Mike?! :P and you know where to post it :P

here's a pic with Jorja in ER:

jorja_ER.jpg

Luv sah xx

edit: linked the image wrong ooops!

Edited by surfy_sah

lol - I think Jorja is a fanatstic lol - I lokk her in the Stalker with Warrick sitting at the break room table with the crimestoppers article - some brilliant banter with Nick in that scene and when they go to get him from the hospital!

JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA

now thats out of the way! HI ALL. gotta love jorja. I fancied her when she was in ER, now i fancy her in CSI. I need a social life me thinks. Shes great in memento...although u dont see her much and she dies....which SUCKS ASS. I didnt get her for xmas.... even tho i asked SO nicely!! **pouts** tis cool tho. Luvvly looking and a bloody good actress. And GSR is wrong he aint no good for her. sara/catherine.... wud be funny!! luv Kayleigh xxxxx

I like Sara! GSR all the way!!  :lol:

Buffy where are you!!! :D

haven't managed to get Memento off ebay yet :o but I've got ER just don't mem her that well in it! :lol: we'll have to watch an ep or few at the Summer Meet ^_^

we really need to like swop vids/DVDs with each other instead of buying them B)

We should do that, seriously, we could bring in various dvds with the actors/actress's in at Gmex and swap and then return them at the next meet! Or just send them in the post.

JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA

now thats out of the way! HI ALL. gotta love jorja. I fancied her when she was in ER, now i fancy her in CSI. I need a social life me thinks. Shes great in memento...although u dont see her much and she dies....which SUCKS ASS. I didnt get her for xmas.... even tho i asked SO nicely!! **pouts** tis cool tho. Luvvly looking and a bloody good actress. And GSR is wrong he aint no good for her. sara/catherine.... wud be funny!! luv Kayleigh xxxxx

915267[/snapback]

I didn't get Eric Szmanda either - see disappointment all round - Santa must be slipping

...I didnt get her for xmas.... even tho i asked SO nicely!! **pouts** tis cool tho. ... luv Kayleigh xxxxx

915267[/snapback]

I did get you that lush, moody 8x10 photo of her though, all the way from B'ham!!! :P

yep Trueliza... lemme start a thread! :lol:

Luv sah xx

Me no likey grissom!

and now i have gained another 30 IQ points i shall submit a grown-up(ish) post.

JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA JORJA

Can anyone remember what season of ER she was in?? I think it was 6 but i cant remember.... Luv kayleigh