You know you're obsessed with CSI when...

Smaug

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you realise that you are wearing a CSI t-shirt, CSI-hoodie, Forensics jacket and CSI cap, while holding a bag with CSI patches on it, sat under a CSI poster, writing in a CSI note pad, reading the comics while watching a series on DVD.

Not before you have stared at the stitching in said CSI hoodie using your official CSI magnifying glass... while hugging Gilbear...

*cough*

916071[/snapback]

:lol::lol::lol:

One day, if I don't get to NY, I'll have to kill you and steal your stuff. :lol:

It'll be the perfect crime... bwahahahaha...

*goes off to plan murder*

916676[/snapback]

And this from the cop who carries a gun!

XD

When nobdy else in the csi section will believe the amount of merchandise you have

My son (if I ever have one) will actually have Nick as a middle name, but mainly because it's a family tradition to have the father's first name as the middle name... My daddy's called Nick... heheheheh

Still, I can get away with saying it's after CSI!! There's no evidence against it! hehehehe

-When you manage to show EVERYONE in your class a picture of a CSI character in ICT, and everyone asks who he is... mwhahahaha

:wub:  :D  :P  ;)  :(  :lol:

Love that one, Smaug. I think that wins the "Imaganary prize of best everything". :D

916668[/snapback]

That aint in my imagination! I'll take a photo of everything :P

916693[/snapback]

I mean the prize is imaginary! :P

EWWWW! :o

think the best one for me lately was I was chatting to this 11year old lad who was my patient while his mum went some where and asked him what he liked to watch on tv etc then, surprisingly, he asked me and I said he probably won't have heard of my fave shows and then mentioned CSI and Stargate then we proceeded to have an entire 10/15min convo about CSI with him saying "du know the one where..." the best (scary? :lol:) thing was the fact we knew which eps we were on bout n everything!! :D shame his mum came back quite promptly really and we had to stop talking :( (he watches it in secret cause alot of the eps are 12A/15 and some are of course 18s :lol:) but it was good fun :lol:

Luv sah xx

• 9 months later...

...when you drool over new goodies being listed in the merchandise thread ooow sooo preddy!! :D and you think your Christmas list is going to be pretty CSI orientated and your birthday pressies WERE CSI orientated! :wub:

mentioning patients, I had anoher 11-year old recently who watches CSI how cool! and this time his mum knew which was fab but we didn't really chat about it *sulks* :lol:

Luv sah xx