CSI forum awards!

Mike

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Lol was gonna say seeing as Mike appears to be AWOL (along with everyone else lately!!) you might get a day or two extra to send stuff in...

Its an odd turnaround of events when me and gebes are the weeks biggest posters in here!

Message from Sah, she cant log in so asked me to post for her..cross posted in the other awards thread..

"hey guys! am still in Mexico but have popped online cause we have been deluged in a trophical storm! also my friend was sleeping and i was bored :wacko: cant believe I forgot to vote am totally gutted :ph34r: really sorry you guys! I meant to come online on the weekend and do it" ....

"thanks to Steve for posting this for me for some reason when I try and log on the forum I keep getting error messages in Spanish!!! thanks to everyone who voted for me! may I suggest, well techniaclly it´s Steve´s idea :help: that Mike for the ones that were tied we vote again? that way Jeni and me can contribute too yey! should be home Monday, unless the flight is delayed again, so catch up" ....

"with you all then! :) Luv&hugs always, sah xx"

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...