CSI Summer Forum Meet-up

Jeni

hehe Jeni but it was fun!! :uhoh: you never know it might be closed by then anyways :( otherwise you can take all the embarrassing pictures from the sidelines of people falling on their butts :clap: (the only time I've ever falled on ice is when Katy took me with her ;))

Luv sah xx

Fun? FUN?! I still have bruises! :clap:

And Doctor Who location tours? I'm down for that! :unsure:

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

awww darling! soweeee! :YAHOO: sure they aren't from when we all squeezed in the photo booth? :P

not sure bout the Dr Who thing unless it's official as I don't watch it and therefore wouldn't be very good at pointing the locations out :dance: except for the market front which was errrm used in episode X ;)

Luv sah xx

I'd have to come down on the saturday morning and leave sunday evening I is afraid dude - work being what it is and all

Jeni if you want bruises I'll show you my jitsu bruises!

After that post by Crippsy_99, who am I to withhold information!!!

http://www.doctorwholocations.org.uk/

Hope this helps with the Summer meet up :D

Small Hint/help now, click on the link marked full list and it tells you what each place was used for eg

The Wales Millenium Centre was used for the episode 'Boomtown' and used again in the current season's episode 'New Earth'

Hope this helps you all plan a day out!! :D

thanks gebes, just what I always wanted! :P:lol:

though I guess we could get £3 bus tickets and then pop along to IKEA for tea... :whistling::wub:

Caz I'm glad you can make it! you better be sticking to it cause Jeni will be adding you to the magic list of cool people who art coming!!! :smile:

Luv sah xx

thanks gebes, just what I always wanted! :P :P

though I guess we could get £3 bus tickets and then pop along to IKEA for tea... :thumbup::wub:

See theres a plan coming together already :wub:

Ive still never been to IKEA after all these years its been there lol and even though I (used) to be able to see it from work across the river! I say used too, theres a big block of new flats being built in the way now..almost tempting enough to move into, till you find out they cost £400 a month in rent, and I currently pay nothing :YAHOO:

Guided tours of Cardiff! As shown from a cardiff bus on a 'day to go' ticket :D

thanks gebes, just what I always wanted! :P:YAHOO:

though I guess we could get £3 bus tickets and then pop along to IKEA for tea... :thumbup::P

Caz I'm glad you can make it! you better be sticking to it cause Jeni will be adding you to the magic list of cool people who art coming!!!

Luv sah xx

If it's any consolation, Sah, you can make me try their meatballs... :wub:

:D Ahh, I've been influenced by the SydCoats, 'tis what we do down here. :P

CSI Summer Forum Meet-up

Sah (well, it is her place!)

Jeni

crippsy

Caz

Oh, and Caz, you keep your bruises out of it. I'm sure many of them are drunkeness obtained injuries. :P;):wub:

That's very true but you didn't need to bring that up! It's not my fault we're more of a drinking club than a martial arts club - I've lost the date for the meet up too - can you repost it please?

I should have some corking bruises after my grading too XD oooooo and the ball - we have a jitsu ball coming up! Proper black tie affair am like majorly excited! XD

However wrist bruises - all down to Dez and Phil - and the ones on my waist are Phil too XP

Sydcoats Jeni!?! vas ist das?! :huh: heeee for list yey! :P

hehe Caz tis the first weekend in August! Friday 4th till Sunday 6th but some peeps might be crashing Thursday and Sunday/Monday nights too if they want :P though technically I'm in uni til Friday but shhhhh :D *fingers crossed* they won't be evil enough to make us go to lectures on the last day... :P

woops Jacqui came home and we've been yacking for 3hours :D ah well to bed with me I'm up at 6am for my 12.5hour shift, how fun (I'm gunna need matchsticks!! :lol:)

Luv sah xx

SydCoats = Sydney Browncoats!

Ohh, Sah, I might need to crash an extra night, too. Me mate in Swansea wants me to go visit him again, but it's nigh on impossible to be able to get over to Swansea and then back home. :WINCE:

But more of that later.

Yeah, I should probably say that I can't definitely make it. Going to try, but, apologies, my sister's bub comes first!

wooo this is my 5555 post woooo! :P

*lightbulb* :smile: Ozzy Firefly/Serenity fans Jeni? when art thou back btw cause Mal has been announced for LFaCC along with Wash, he soooo rocks! me wants to meet him again! :P

I will accompany you to Swansea Jeni if you like? tis £5.50 return on the bus with NUS :dance:

bub? is your sister expecting? preddy! but I really hope you can come cause haven't seen you for soooo loooong :wub:

in other news, Katy is hoping to make it to and I'm awaiting a reply from Ciarae as she said she can get a lift! wooo there might be peeps coming after all! gotta chase Mike and Mutley and poss a few others too, the more the merrier guys! :P

Luv sah xx

ps-CAZ-read the last few posts on the previous page dude!

Yeah, I know about Nathan. I may be in Oz, but I do try and keep up with the news. ;);) And no, I'm not back in time. I think I arrive back home on 29th or 28th July. I forget which.

Yay! :P Bus or train? Can't remember how much the day return was last year. :P

Well, even if I can't come, I'll probably try and invade sometime in mid-August if you're about. :D

I have read Sah and I now hang my head in same for I shall be in Florida then - am stateside till the 11th August! I am so sorry!

And I was so looking forward to dressing in my full battle armour and declaring war on the Welsh as part of the invasion!

I shall find some type of starwars thingy at disney world to make amends!

And I was so looking forward to dressing in my full battle armour and declaring war on the Welsh as part of the invasion!

Ooo..sounds like a challenge ;) Do I get to wear my camos to repulse the invasion when it finally comes? :dance:

What about mid-August? About 19th/20th. I can't actually remember why the first weekend was chosen in the first place... :dance:

Wasnt it because the first weekend was the only one a lot of people had free? Know theres a convention on the 2nd weekend, and sure there was something happening the others too :YAHOO:

What about mid-August? About 19th/20th. I can't actually remember why the first weekend was chosen in the first place... :thumbup:

Wasnt it because the first weekend was the only one a lot of people had free? Know theres a convention on the 2nd weekend, and sure there was something happening the others too :P

It was my birthday in the first weekend :D

/random