Latest guest announcement - TOMMY WELDIN

showmasters

really looking forward to this event, at the moment I'm making up a list of my most wanted with names like Warwick and Fraser Diamond once complete I'll post on here. Any chance on these two, SM, Mark???????

Jason

Also a note to Micheal, will you be attending, you e-mailed me a couple of images last year from your custom cards and I owe you a beer for them.

913127[/snapback]

I ll be there Jason ... looking forward to the beer and meeting you

N.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

WOW! That's quite a collection Jason. I'd love to see a list of who you have/need.

Personally I only really collect the people who worked on the movies, although I have the odd few from TV. At the moment I have around 2000 signatures from over 400 people.

Maybe we can meet up at empire day and compare notes!

Graham

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Mark has a screen grab of Derek Lyons from The Living Daylights that Derek sent him.

The ones i have are dvd grabs of the scenes the ED actors were in - not sure if there visible or not.

Edited by Dr jones

I could but i dont know how lol - I tried browsing and adding the attachment from my file but after waiting for ages for it to load up - it didnt work.

There only random shots like Miners running away from the mine as the water comes through - I'll ask Noel Hawkins to sign this photo as he was a miner.

I know, the uploading through the browse option below didn't work for me either.

I used www.imagevenue.com instead. Just upload your image through that website and then you can copy past the url/thumbnail/... onto this thread. Very easy!

Thanks for the effort!

• 4 weeks later...