REVIEWS!

Stuart

Since this is a fairly new section, I thought it might be a good idea to invite people to post reviews of some of their favourite Manga, be it Silent Mobius, Ranma 1/2, Battle Royale, Mai the Psychic Girl, 3x3 Eyes, Lone Wolf and Cub, etc. Let everyone else know what you like, and tell new Manga fans what you think they should check out to get into Manga. It doesn't matter how old or how new the Manga in question is, because for a lot of people, any Manga is new Manga!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Saiyuki is probably my favourite and I'd recommend to to anyone.

Saiyuki centres on 4 main characters, a buddhist priest and his 3 youkai traveling companions, who are heading west to stop the minus wave which is causing havoc on the youkai of shangri la.

The characters are engaging and endeering, the plot is rich with twists and interest and there is a fantastic mix of action, drama, angst and comedy. It's a lot of fun to read.

• 10 months later...

I love Fruits Basket, I have all the books and the DVD'S. I recomended to my friend and now she has them too.

I would also recomend Vampire Knight. I have eight of the books and have seen the TV series online. It was good.