The Very Secret Diary of Remus Lupin

Tippin

Disclaimer: This story is based on characters and situations owned by JK Rowling and publishers including but not limited to Bloomsbury. No copyright infringement is intended or to be infered.

The Very Secret Diary of Remus Lupin, based during the events of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Lunar Cycle: Half Moon

- Got a new job! GO ME! Thank God Dumbledore’s a rebel and didn’t ask for the Governors permission before hiring me. I keep getting howlers that are sealed with a serpent and delivered using a Hogwarts owl, some greasy haired git no doubt on the teaching staff has something against Werewolves.

Lunar Cycle: Crescent Moon

- Sirius Black escaped from prison today, huge magical and muggle search is being conducted for him. He’s probably after Harry. Told Dumbledore I’d take the Hogwarts express on the 1st so that I can protect the children if Black attacks the train.

Lunar Cycle: No Moon

- Black didn’t attack the train. Damn! I wanted to impress Harry, Hermionie and their cute ginger friend with my duelling skills well at least the Dementors did search the train, Harry fainted and the ginger friend looked very impressed when I used my patronous charm. Must see if I can bribe the Dementors into raiding my third year Defence Against the Dark Arts lesson.

Lunar Cycle: ¾ Moon

- Agreed to help Harry by teaching him the Patronous charm, hope he brings his ginger friend too; coincidently he has a lot of older brothers, though none of them are as saucy as he is. Told Snape I was teaching Harry higher magic, I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone look so sour faced, except Dumbledore when he’s eating sherbet lemons.

Lunar Cycle: Full Moon

- Black tried to kill Harry but nearly got the cute ginger friend instead, I think this time Sirius went too far, have made special effort to guard him just in case Black comes back. Dumbledore posted a reward notice for the safe return of his sherbet lemons today. Changed into a Werewolf, Snape is teaching my class…I’m sure he’s up to something, the last time he looked that happy James had fallen off his broom during the Quidditch final.

Lunar Cycle: Full Moon

- Forgot to take my potion tonight. Found out Pettigrew was still alive and murdered Lily and James, which means Sirius was innocent…really didn’t see that one coming, but somehow I didn’t think Sirius could have joined the dark side…green was never his colour. Snape interfered, the greasy hair git, just because he fancies Sirius. Sirius hurt Harry’s ginger friend, the poor darling was in so much pain and when I showed some concern, he pushed me away! That’s the last time I fancy a fourteen-year-old wizard! He tried to make it up to me later by shackling himself to me through Pettigrew but I was having none of it!

One a side note: Turned into a Werewolf, nearly killed Harry and Hermionie not mention the cute ginger friend. Ran into Forbidden forest to finish my chess game with Aragog. Spiders are a bugger for stealing your bishop!

Lunar Cycle: Aww who cares!

- Resigned and started packing. Am heartbroken over Ron (only now can I write his name) I must leave to recuperate, told Dumbledore some tosh about Student’s parents not wanting to be taught by a Werewolf, Harry was convinced, not too sure on Dumbledore though. I’m sure I saw Snape dancing a jig when he heard I was leaving. I muttered something about Sirius and the Order of Merlin that seemed to do the trick. He’s still a greasy haired git. Gave Marauders Map back to Harry, must remember to send Fred and George some Dungbombs for finding it, would never have been shackled to Ron if they hadn’t.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...