Who's The Quickest Then...

Jog

I was interested so came across another typing game, you have to type the sentences they give you as fast as you can.

Here's the link: http://typera.tk/applet.cws?language=en

I got:

Your score: 315 keys per minute ~ 63 words per minute

Language/mode: en

Ranking: That was fast - you can still improve, though.

Comparison: 31% of registered TyperA users using this language have typed a better result; 69% have a lower or equal result.

You typed: a real friend isn't someone you use once and then throw away. it may be true, Ferdinant Feghoot, said Moses, that out r friend YArtoo was soulless, but we cannot believe it. Remember that as a teenager tou are in the last stage of your life when you will be happ to hear that the phone is for you. an open mind has one one disadvantage: it collects dirt. It is ebetter to have loved a short man than nebver to have loved a tall. Chemist who falls in acid is absorbed in work. Who dat who say who day when I say whpo day? Yoiu'll wish hat you had done some of the hard things when they ere easier to do. You'd better beat it. The most we can do for the poor devil, it seems to me, is to name his diease in his honor. However, it's a pretty sma

Mistakes: a(A), it(It), Ferdinant(Ferdinand), out(our), r(friend), friend(Yewtoo), YArtoo(Artoo), tou(you), happ(happy), an(An), one(but), ebetter(better), nebver(never), day(dat), whpo(who), day?(dat?), Yoiu'll(You'll), hat(that), ere(were), diease(disease)

Your score: 281 keys per minute ~ 56 words per minute

Ranking: You've got potential.

Comparison: 41% of registered TyperA users using this language have typed a better result; 59% have a lower or equal result.

You typed: His comrades fought beside him, Van Owen and the rest, But of all the Thompson gunners, Roland was the best. Men love to wonder, and that ius the seed of science. Don't use commas, which aren't necessary. Gave proof though the night that our flag was still there. For large valuse of one, one quals two, for small values of two. That's where the money was. There;s no sense in being precise when you don't even know what you're talking about. You arte fairminded just and loving. Thje absent ones are awlays at fault. With proper assistance, you might have left off at seven. Drawing a deep breath, he hurled himself off i

Mistakes: ius(is), though(through), valuse(values), quals(equals), There;s(There's), arte(are), fairminded(fairminded,), Thje(The), awlays(always)

Well done!

------------------------------------

Bloody 'ell! That was tough! :headscratch::P

I need to beat it...

• Moderators
Your score: 336 keys per minute ~ 67 words per minute

Comparison: 26% of registered TyperA users using this language have typed a better result; 74% have a lower or equal result.

You typed: I'd like to meet the guy wh invented beer and see what he's working on now. I hope I bought the right relish. In Biking Queen, set in the times of Boadicea, a wrist watch is clearly visible on one of the leading characters. Uncompensated veritime? Archibals Leach Edward G. You don't have to know how the computer works, just howto work work the computer. Get out of our lives you rascal. The lion and the calf shall lie down together but the calf won't get much sleep. You see, I consider that a man's brain originally is like a little empty attic and you have to stock it with such furniture as you shoose. Mssking her fear and thinking fast, Mrs. Now is the time for all good men to come to. Yogi Berra: You mean now? I searched the

Mistakes: wh(who), Biking(Viking), veritime?(overtime?), Archibals(Archibald), howto(how), work(to), attic(attic,), shoose.(choose.), Mssking(Masking)

Well done!

Not tooo bad, I will improve damnit :headscratch:

Your score: 369 keys per minute ~ 73 words per minute

Comparison: 19% of registered TyperA users using this language have typed a better result; 81% have a lower or equal result.

You typed: See how it runs! The five main kinds of electricity are alterting current, direct current, lightning, static, and European. If this doesn't work, use the other side of the brush on the other end of the child. For example, your average man has 84 ties, but he aears, at most, only three of them. With your bare hands? Tallulah Bankhead barged down the Bile last night as Cleopatra and sank. Then I went to the library to find a theses topic. What should I do? There's a couple of million follars worth of baseball talent on the loose, ready for the big leagues, yet unsigned by any major league. Lullaby Lilla Boy, Louisville Lou. Seems that there are not only more of them, but you don't get so emotionally attachdd. Our problems are so serious that the best way to talk tbout them is lighthe

Mistakes: alterting(alternating), aears,(wears,), Bile(Nile), theses(thesis), follars(dollars), attachdd.(attached.), tbout(about)

Yay :P

Edited by DavidB

ARRRRRRRRGH BEAT THIS!

Your score: 374 keys per minute ~ 74 words per minute

Comparison: 18% of registered TyperA users using this language have typed a better result; 82% have a lower or equal result.

You typed: Very few things actually get manufactured these days, because in an ifnfinitely large Universe, such as the one in which we live, most things one could possibly imagine, and a lot of things one world rather not, grow somewhere. Some passengers actually reach their destinations. There are worse things in life than death. In his head he ran through his standard explanations. Do you know the different between a yankee and a damyankee? We really don't have any enemies. Overhaul is too expensive. But it is the universal weakness of mankind that what we are given tro administer we presently imagine we own. IO found that it was cheaper that way. Milton wrote Paradise Lost, then his wife died and he wrote Paradise Regained. The designs are not familiar, but they are obviously the

Mistakes: ifnfinitely(infinitely), world(would), different(difference), tro(to), IO(I)

Well done!

You wouldn't have guessed it, eh?

• Moderators

Your score: 417 keys per minute ~ 83 words per minute

Comparison: 11% of registered TyperA users using this language have typed a better result; 89% have a lower or equal result.

You typed: The British don't like warm beer any more than the Americans do. In the same mail that brought the greetings from Marcia and Philip, my friend found such a conversation piece. Go out and tell a lit that will make the whole family proud of you. Alas, if this fails, and the coodoo boxen aren't destroyed, there may be more than worms in the apple. I think we are in Rats' Alley where the dead men lost their bones. There's only one way to have a happy marriage and as soon as I learn what it is I'll get married again. The second student to try was a man of physics who coemmnted I'm not sure of the validity of your proof, but I think I'll try to prove it by experiment. For edult education nothing beats children. Experimented muse be reproducible; they should all fail in the same way. The universe, they said, depended for its operation on the balance of four forces which they identif

Mistakes: lit(lie), coodoo(voodoo), coemmnted(commented,), edult(adult), Experimented(Experiments), muse(must)

Well done!

:headscratch:

Your score: 375 keys per minute ~ 74 words per minute

Comparison: 18% of registered TyperA users using this language have typed a better result; 82% have a lower or equal result.