Guest Suggestions for Empire Day

Paulr

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Culver and Colley are easy to get. I can simply call them up. But again, it all depends on who Jason wants to invite. It's rather obvious he wants this to be an exclusive event with nothing but first-timers. So don't hold your breath for Paul Blake and the likes.

Pennington is a tough one though.

Working on it, Lee Cooper!

As for Lynne, she was indeed invited, but now she's unavailable.  She hopes to be re-invited.

Colin Hunt is a very nice chap.  He was also a Rebel Commando in the Endor bunker scene.  I can get him easily. 

Tiffany and Melissa also did a show in Holland a few years back.  That's where I met them.  They are very nice ladies!  Would love to meet them again!

912213[/snapback]

Colin Hunt? Wasn't he in The Fast Show?

colin_1024.jpg

"I'm a alien! I'm a alien!"

As we cant get Lynne Hazelden (which is a big shame) - can we get Michael Culver instead - he dosent do many conventions and i'd love to meet him!!! please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yoda:

Good news, a new guest has agreed to join the line-up. He's a first time signer from ANH. I just got his message saying he'd love to be there.

Don't ask for a name yet. It goes without saying that SM gets the pleasure of announcing him (they're paying him after all, I'm just the negotiator). Be on the lookout for the announcement by Jason soon...

Glad I could help :yoda:

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately, I have to announce that Mr Colin Hunt is unable to attend.

This is what he told me:

'Dear Mark

Thank you for the offer to attend the Empire Day on 26 February 2006 but unfortunately I will be unable to attend owing to work committments. I would have loved to be there but I am preparing to (omitted for privacy reasons) at the end of February and there are a lot of things to do before the end of the month.

However, please keep in touch and I'm sure that we will meet in the near future.

Kind regards

Colin Hunt'

So it looks like we'll have to keep Colin Hunt in our minds for the November edition.

Two to go...

Since Warwick isn't a first timer either, I don't think there is any problem in inviting other regular convention go'ers like Culver and Colley.

But neither Colley or Culver are on my top priority list right now... all the first-timers that are schedueled to appear at ED16 really do it for me this time!

Hope there'll be like three more coming, that would make it a nice number (16 actors at ED16 :-)

Colley appeared at the last Empire day, so i wouldn't expect to see him for quite a while.

Please can we have Michael Culver, i so badly want to get his auto. Same for Julian Glover but i missed him at Autographica, so i missed my chance.

I'll be over the moon if we were to get some more guests from A New Hope

Just got word from another of my pending guests. Unfortunately she is unavailable as she'll be working in Switzerland at the time.

I'm speaking of Brigitte Kahn, who was Torryn Farr in ESB. She's the Ion Cannon Controler that says: 'Ion Control, stand by... FIRE!'

Pity, she would have been a great guest, I think. Maybe next time.