Guest Suggestions for Empire Day

Paulr

Seems a bit weird for him not to want to attend?? - He's no longer on their site so i guess he's already been dropped

How about: -

Sally Sinclair - Brindy Truchong in ANH

Or maybe even some diffrent guests not necessarily Star Wars -

Della McCrae - She has worked on Dr Who, The Shinning, Superman and James Bond!!

Are they going to be anymore guests at Empire Day???

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, pity! He's another one I wouldn't mind seeing at a convention.

Showmaster, what do you think?

I can get her to come, I have worked with her before!

hazelden.jpg

Lynne Hazelden who played 'Karie Neth', the Y-Wing Pilot in Return of the Jedi.

Terrence Mustoo, who is attending, is also in this shot, so we could get it signed by both. Add Richard Bonehill to the pack, why don't you? He's the Nien Numb character in this shot.

Not sure if they plan more guests.

I surely wouldn't mind as I'm travelling all the way from Belgium!

Edited by Bounty Hunter

Ah, pity!  He's another one I wouldn't mind seeing at a convention.

Showmaster, what do you think?

I can get her to come, I have worked with her before!

hazelden.jpg

Lynne Hazelden who played 'Karie Neth', the Y-Wing Pilot in Return of the Jedi.

Terrence Mustoo, who is attending, is also in this shot, so we could get it signed by both.  Add Richard Bonehill to the pack, why don't you?  He's the Nien Numb character in this shot.

Not sure if they plan more guests.

I surely wouldn't mind as I'm travelling all the way from Belgium!

908312[/snapback]

Lynne Hazelden would be a great guest to add, I did e-mail her earlier this year but never had a reply. Come on SM add this to your already great list

Jason

Yer Lynne Hazelden is great i got her to sign some Bond photos for me as she worked on Die another Day.

I emailed her later December wishing her happy xmas etc and she was nice enough to reply - Im sure she'd love to attend!

So what about

Sally Sinclair - Brindy Truchong - ANH

Della McCrae - Dr Who, James Bond, Superman and The Shinning!!!!

Does anyone think SM actually read these posts? I'm not trying to sound mean, it's a serious question.

Because if they don't, I can always send Jason an e-mail.

I've done a nice interview with Lynne last year. If anyone's interested, send me an e-mail and I'll forward it to you. She's lovely!

Seems a bit weird for him not to want to attend?? - He's no longer on their site so i guess he's already been dropped

908311[/snapback]

Dr Jones, check your e-mail. Not for publication on the forum, please.

908332[/snapback]

Hi there

Whats this all about ????

Mark

Wuher (also Mark?),

It was about Tommy Weldin who played Yela Geens (or is it Gela Yeens?) in A New Hope who no longer is represented by a certain company. I got in touch with the company and asked them why. I forwarded that e-mail to Dr Jones, but it was not to be shared publicly.

Nothing dramatic though.

All, you'll be happy to learn that SM has received and replied to my guest suggestions. He has instructed me to get in touch with FOUR MORE STARS.

While it's up to SM to reveal the names as soon as they've confirmed, I can tell you that I'm very pleased with the selection he made from my suggestion.

Don't ask me, not even by mail, please. It's only fair that SM make the announcement.

• Moderators

How about Colin Hunt? He played a Gammorean Guard, did a signing for Mark a year or so ago.

I'd love to meet Lynne Hazeldon

Melissa and Tiffany Kurtz who played Jawas would also be great guests. They are the daughters of Gary Kurtz, and I know Jason knows him very well, so if anyone can get them to a show its Showmasters. I think they did one show in America about 4 years ago but since then they have disappeared.

The people I'm currently speaking with are NOT from Sith, I'm afraid.  Sorry.

911717[/snapback]

Peole from the Originals would be great. There seems to be quite a few guests at this and other events from A New Hope. I have met quite a few from Return of the Jedi aswell.

But hardly get any from Empire Strikes Back

Working on it, Lee Cooper!

As for Lynne, she was indeed invited, but now she's unavailable. She hopes to be re-invited.

Colin Hunt is a very nice chap. He was also a Rebel Commando in the Endor bunker scene. I can get him easily.

Tiffany and Melissa also did a show in Holland a few years back. That's where I met them. They are very nice ladies! Would love to meet them again!