Guest Suggestions for Empire Day

Paulr

Just got word from another of my pending guests. Unfortunately she is unavailable as she'll be working in Switzerland at the time.

I'm speaking of Brigitte Kahn, who was Torryn Farr in ESB. She's the Ion Cannon Controler that says: 'Ion Control, stand by... FIRE!'

Pity, she would have been a great guest, I think. Maybe next time.

She would be a great one to get! I've been asking Showmasters for her for years!

:angry:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i.e THERE'S 2 PEOPLE CLAIMING TO BE THE STORMTROOPER WHO BUMPS HIS HEAD ON THE LOW DOOR IN ANH

does anyone actuall yknow who this is???

as for guests suggestions i prefer prequel guests;

karol kristina da silva models in england and would make a great guests - she was the handmaid in phantom menace who invites anakin in.

also candice orwell played a handmaid and lives in england- as far as im aware.

stuart freeborn - if he is well enough for it.

good suggestions so far tho people

i.e THERE'S 2 PEOPLE CLAIMING TO BE THE STORMTROOPER WHO BUMPS HIS HEAD ON THE LOW DOOR IN ANH

does anyone actuall yknow who this is???

as for guests suggestions i prefer prequel guests;

karol kristina da silva models in england and would make a great guests - she was the handmaid in phantom menace who invites anakin in.

also candice orwell played a handmaid and lives in england- as far as im aware.

stuart freeborn - if he is well enough for it.

good suggestions so far tho people

927986[/snapback]

love the Stuart Freeborn suggestion - he may too old now though

i really want his auto on my yoda photo which i bought with frank oz on it and got mike quinn to sign.

i know he appeared at an empire day years ago as mspg has pics for sale.

how old is he now??

also does anyone know what happend to amy allen she was quite regular on signing and i haven't seen her name mentoined at a con or signing in ages

Edited by fugaziuk

One of the people who claims to be the one who bumped his head in ANH is Michael Leader. I have it from a very good source that he is the actual one. Did a private signing with him subsequently.

Last time I spoke to Amy (via e-mail), she was just changing jobs and it appears to be a very demanding one time-wise. She hasn't been able to do shows because of that. Amy and I go way back as we worked on a show in Germany together. She almost broke my nose when kissing me (we Belgians tend to kiss three times, while she is used to kissing twice - so we bumped our noses and hers was stronger) :-)