FAN FICTION RULES

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

GENERAL RULES

Please add a copyright disclaimer to the top of your stories. If you want you can copy and paste this following sequence to the top of your story:

This story is based on characters and situations owned by JK Rowling and publishers including but not limited to Bloomsbury. No copyright infringement is intended or to be infered.

NO X-RATED CONTENT. All fiction posted here must be suitable for all ages to read. No ifs, ands or buts about this. This is a family forum. Keep it clean. This applies to all stories posted. not just competition entries.

Each piece of fan fiction should have it's own thread, to make them easier to find. Multiple chapters of ongoing fiction can either be posted in a single thread or spread out over several, depending on the writer's preferences.

People can comment on stories, but keep it clean, keep comments aimed at the story and not the writer, and keep it polite.

450 Word Limit.

Edited by Aspen

• 10 months later...

I wasn't apart of the last one. Is there a limit to the number of entries we can submit? I was also wondering, if we do a pairing in our fan fiction, does it have to be cannon?

Edited by Kitty

I wasn't apart of the last one. Is there a limit to the number of entries we can submit? I was also wondering, if we do a pairing in our fan fiction, does it have to be cannon?

No limit on entries. Not sure what you mean by the other question could you explain it more.

you can write about anything to do with Harry Potter this includes pairings. And yes keep it clean. An example could be a love triangle the phelps twins and Herm. And welcome look forward to reading your fan fiction. Please feel free to ask questions and make suggestion.

Kind Regards

Richard