Alan Dale - Jim Robinson from Neighbours

dufresne

Alan Dale? Super idea.

He likes auctions. Lets have an auction.

Can he auction off Richa-

No. I won't say that. I've been so good in this thread so far!

Alan please! :thumbup:

I wrote to alan at the theatre and sent a dvd to be signed do you think hell sign it i posted a fortnight ago and no responce normally they reply from the theatres in a coumple of days. He would be a great guest torchwood, neighbours, lost, ugly betty, the oc. Or what about a neighbours reunion i make it my lifes ambission to collect autographs from anyone who has ever been in neighbours. Any donatios to the collection gladly accepted.

• Moderators

Theatres aren't guaranteed to pass things on, nor are the actors guaranteed to sign things unfortunately.

I suggest looking elsewhere on fanmail sites to see if anyone has any responses from him. That's usually the best way to judge if/when you'll be getting anything back.

I've had them take a month or two before coming back before, so it's certainly not rare.

• 2 weeks later...

I met Alan after Spamalot yesterday - he was happy to sign the programmes of the few people that were there but as we were walking off we heard somebody ask for another one and he sounded like he might be about to get a bit of a strop on!

I don't care, he was lovely to us :YAHOO:

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...