did you hear a big bang at 6.00 am ?

showmasters

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I live nearby in Borehamwood and woke up at 6 too though at the time I just figured I'd simply woken up normally as sometimes I wake up at 6 at weekends thinking its a school day...

There's thick black smoke moving across my house atm and I'm abit worried because I just let my cat out before I heard about what had happened...

:D

I never heard a bloody thing! It's amazing what you miss out on when you're asleep. I did wonder why Jason got out of bed in the middle of the night...

Andrea

903070[/snapback]

Bless Jason must really love this forum and hope the christmas get together was fun

It was fun, and the photos are being upoaded now :D

It sorta woke me up, but i was feeling rough all night.. lol

I dont doubt thats its an accident but following an earlier thread I made, kinda strange..

As for jason getting up, maybe he thought that one of his bombs might have gone off in the wharehouse???

A

Edited by Alx

It was fun, and the photos are being upoaded now :D

It sorta woke me up, but i was up and down all night.. lol

I dont doubt thats its an accident but following an earlier thread I made, kinda strange..

As for jason getting up, maybe he thought that one of his bombs might have gone off in the wharehouse???

A

903076[/snapback]

Hey Alex don't want to know that you were up and down most of the night. Would Jason be willing to show people round his warehouse as it sounds amazing

Edited by Aspen

because the M1 was shut off took me about 4 sodding hours to get home  :lol:

903134[/snapback]

Same for me. Got a Coach home - was on it at 12:30 - got to London at 3:30! That's an hour longer than it was supposed to take... Meh.

just got up buy a big bang shook the house ??

eney body eney body eney body  dust dust ??

903033[/snapback]

im in mk ?? may be it was that larst drink

903034[/snapback]

Um... Typing oddly, much? Lol! Poor you, Jason - hung over?

I live in Aylesbury which is no more tha 15 miles away from Hemel Hempstead, we live on the west side, so far the smoke has not come anywhere near us. I'm hoping the wind doesn't change direction tomorrow.

We did take a drive up to Hemel to see what was going on, we only went as far as about ten miles near, but omg the smoke coming from the fire was amazing. You could just see it moving with no end in sight.

Its going to make for a busy week for me at work though next week, not fun at all.

I'm just glad there has been not too many serious injuries, had it been an attack, they would have done it during a week day, so I reckon that theory is well out of the window now.

Keep safe al those who are in the line of smoke!!!!!!!!

PS, them jammy buggers though who get a day off work, my kids are already moaning because they want a day off school as well lol.

i took the photos on my moby but i will try and email them to me and see if i can load them on here!!

i am in borehamwood which is quite close i guess maybe about the same as you really but obviously in the line of the smoke!!! and i agree it is scary but impressive

could smell this horrid smell this morning at my sons footie match but nothing now thank god!!