Robert fans

Big_Pants

Ok, after extensive research, well a perusal of the Christmas Radio Times (David Tennant sword fighting, in his jim jams  :D )  I have discovered that Sword Of Xanten, as it is named on these shores, will air on Friday December 23rd on ch4 at 12.35pm.  Yes kiddies it's on during the day, so those of us that are working set the video NOW and those that are unemployed or students you can sit back in your dressing gowns (because you will be louche) with a cup of tea and possibly a mince pie ('tis the season to be jolly after all) and revell in what Radio Times has described as an "enthralling but badly acted story" and has awarded a massive 2 stars  :P .  Hmmmm.....bet Robert's pretty though  :wub:

901966[/snapback]

*sniggers* i love the fact im on maternity leave; is it sad that i wanted to watch it without knowing he was in it?!?!

BTW Christa: DELICATE SOUL MY bottom!!!!!! need i mention "PYRO'S PANTS"????????

904875[/snapback]

Ahem....the purchase of that particular item was for scientific purposes only! All very innocent I can ensure you and any sniffing that took place was entirely accidental :P .

Saw the trailer today for Sword Of Xanten and oh lordy Robert is looking all beardy and manly :angry: Am now paranoid that my video will die during taping and I shall spend Christmas in Robertless limbo (actually I suppose I could buy the dvd but I'd rather not have to).

ive seen the advert for it now. it looks pretty cool. *must remember to watch it.*

there are a few celebs popping up in things over the festive season. of course we all have to watch doctor who on christmas day! david tennent!!

did anyone see that sketch show that has dan radcliffe in it? he was a traffic warden! very strange! theres a clip up on his site.

=x=

Thanks Christa, i had bought the Chrismas Radio Times but i hadn't had a chance to go through it properly yet! For some reason i only ever buy the radio times at Christmas - it just doesn't seem christmas without it!

So we have Robert on t.v for christmas - Yay!!!!

Also, Dan Radcliffe as a traffic warden - hope my text description didn't m,ake you too confused Gem - although i am guessing you have seen the clip on line by now.

Also, Rupert Grint will be on Generation Fame - kinda like the Generation Game but with Graham Norton instead of Bruce Forsyth on New Years Eve i believe.

Simone

You're welcome Simone and you're right about the Radio Times, i only feel festive when I get it in my paws.

I saw Dan on that sketch show, the show itself wasn't very funny but Dan's bit was :wub: . He did have a bit of a mullet though :huh:

And thanks for the info about Rupert I'll definitely put the timer on for that.

rupert grint and james phelps were at foo fighters gig in earls court on sat apparently. the same one TARA FLISS NAOMI and DAVID BEE were at :o  and they didnt see them! :wub:

905336[/snapback]

I wonder why?! :D

Big place you know? :o

905641[/snapback]

your weasley senses shouldve guided you! :o mk bowl is a big place n suzi found one! :(

Thanks Christa, i had bought the Chrismas Radio Times but i hadn't had a chance to go through it properly yet!  For some reason i only ever buy the radio times at Christmas - it just doesn't seem christmas without it!

So we have Robert on t.v for christmas - Yay!!!!

Also, Dan Radcliffe as a traffic warden - hope my text description didn't m,ake you too confused Gem - although i am guessing you have seen the clip on line by now.

Also, Rupert Grint will be on Generation Fame - kinda like the Generation Game but with Graham Norton instead of Bruce Forsyth on New Years Eve i believe.

Simone

905186[/snapback]

your text confused me to hell!! but yeah.. ive seen it now and it all makes sense. but what can i say?..... dont give up your day job dan! please!

=x=

mine's set to record on sky plus... that and I'll probably watch it anyways... got nothing else to do tmw except wrap presents!! It'll stay recorded for all the guests I have coming to stay over new years (they're keeping me company whilst I house sit for my parents... fun fun!!) It'll be a harry potter themed new year!! lol

Finally watched it yesterday. It wasn't great but was enjoyable enough in a cheesy kind of way. I really hated the main hero though. He was an arrogant idiot and couldn't really act. And his eyes were creepy :blink: . Julian Sands is always good value when playing a villian and Robert was lovely :wub: . I won't get the dvd but I won't tape over it either :P .

mine's set to record on sky plus... that and I'll probably watch it anyways... got nothing else to do tmw except wrap presents!! It'll stay recorded for all the guests I have coming to stay over new years (they're keeping me company whilst I house sit for my parents... fun fun!!) It'll be a harry potter themed new year!! lol

906044[/snapback]

well I for sure am darn grateful for you taping it....all I have to say is....lights camera...horse! and Robert get out of the moat!!

it was a great story and really interesting to see a different interpritation of the legands lotr was based on, some things you can't help noticing the same but going off in a very different direction...

"oh I just can't wait to be king"!!oh the lion king refrences this weekend girlies!

• 3 weeks later...