Robert fans

Big_Pants

Dunno if anyone has posted this already but Ring Of The Nibelungs is going to be on tv over Christmas and Roberts in it.  I don't know how big his part is (leave it you filthy animals!) but it's got to be worth a look.

897770[/snapback]

ooooo Well we will find out soon :(:firedevil:

but it's got to be worth a look.

897770[/snapback]

You think? hehehehehe due to the earlier comment, I found this added part of the sentence EXTREMELY amusing...

Anyways, some of us have christmas this weekend, and for that I must drive home - happy christmas indeed!!

Lizzi xxx

Tara my sweet you are most welcome.  Incidently get Davey to email you the piccie I took of Master Pattinson at the prem it's proper lush  :P .

898803[/snapback]

HELL NO!!

Its mine :(

899214[/snapback]

:( You mean red and black stripey jumper boy :P

:rolleyes: Gimme it!

Ok, after extensive research, well a perusal of the Christmas Radio Times (David Tennant sword fighting, in his jim jams :P ) I have discovered that Sword Of Xanten, as it is named on these shores, will air on Friday December 23rd on ch4 at 12.35pm. Yes kiddies it's on during the day, so those of us that are working set the video NOW and those that are unemployed or students you can sit back in your dressing gowns (because you will be louche) with a cup of tea and possibly a mince pie ('tis the season to be jolly after all) and revell in what Radio Times has described as an "enthralling but badly acted story" and has awarded a massive 2 stars ;) . Hmmmm.....bet Robert's pretty though :P

Grrrrrr dont get out of stupid work til stupid half 12! Grrrrrrrrr

*thinks* aha! i shall get my mum to do it and make sure she gets it right or she'll rue the day she got it wrong!!!!!! *looks at mother* go on start rueing!

hee hee that stu cracks me up! :D

Dunno if anyone has posted this already but Ring Of The Nibelungs is going to be on tv over Christmas and Roberts in it.  I don't know how big his part is (leave it you filthy animals!) but it's got to be worth a look.

897770[/snapback]

OMG!! But im away over Xmas so i dunno... If the Xmas TV pages have arrived i can tape it... if not... :D WAAAAAAAAAA

Ok, after extensive research, well a perusal of the Christmas Radio Times (David Tennant sword fighting, in his jim jams  :P )  I have discovered that Sword Of Xanten, as it is named on these shores, will air on Friday December 23rd on ch4 at 12.35pm.  Yes kiddies it's on during the day, so those of us that are working set the video NOW and those that are unemployed or students you can sit back in your dressing gowns (because you will be louche) with a cup of tea and possibly a mince pie ('tis the season to be jolly after all) and revell in what Radio Times has described as an "enthralling but badly acted story" and has awarded a massive 2 stars  :unsure: .  Hmmmm.....bet Robert's pretty though  :cylon:

901966[/snapback]

*sniggers* i love the fact im on maternity leave; is it sad that i wanted to watch it without knowing he was in it?!?!

BTW Christa: DELICATE SOUL MY bottom!!!!!! need i mention "PYRO'S PANTS"????????