Alex Zahara Appreciation

Ba'al's Slave

Ok guys, you probably kill me for this, or think I'm insane. I couldn't find anything on here for him, I apologise if there is.

But who wants to celebrate, the work of this fantastic actor,Alex Zahara?

Not only has he played goodness knows how many characters in SG-1 (lost count after 4 :P ) Alex has also been in The Outer Limits, Dark Angel, Viper, Kingdom Hospital, Jerimiah..........the list goes on............

But no only is Alex a very talented actor, but also an extremly lovely person, with an excellent personaility, anyone who has met can back me up on that. Plus, can that guy dance ;)

Anyway who's with me??

(I hope my master does not mind, you know how jealous Ba'al can get :D )

Marina (Ba'al'sSlave)

HELL YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALEX IS GREAT!!!!!!

he is so nice and friendly and gives the best bear hugs ever :P

id pic spam but ive not got any in photobucket yet lol

woo hoo!

*looks forward to the weekend*

Great! That's two of us.

I agree Alex gives fantastic hugs.

Enjoy yourself next weekend. I should have been there, but unable to get time off work now, as winter is the worst time of year for us.

Give him a hug from me.

Come on people, where the appreciation for Alex!

Hugs

Marina x

Great!  That's two of us.

I agree Alex gives fantastic hugs.

Enjoy yourself next weekend.  I should have been there, but unable to get time off work now, as winter is the worst time of year for us.

Give him a hug from me.

Come on people, where the appreciation for Alex!

Hugs

Marina x

895421[/snapback]

aw thats a shame dude! ill certainly give him a hug for ya!!! :wub:

That man's memory is frightenly good! When I met him last year or whenever the first time was, he remembered my name personally the whole weekend which I was shocked at lol.

I was standing on the side on my own too at the time he was going around greeting people at their tables so I didnt expect to meet anyone, but he saw me and specifically came over to the side to have a chat with just me for 5 mins!! That guy is so amazingly nice.

But whats more frightening about his memory is, when I met him end of last month, he knew my name and im positive I hadnt told him it again this year!! But surely he cant have remembered ME out of the thousands of fans he must have met after all that time?!

Poor guy cant get rid of me now though hehe..spent 2 weekends with the guy so far in the last month (and for quite a lot of the time, me and my friend were showing him some of the con dances, he's good!) but he also gets to put up with me next weekend lol :rolleyes:

Alex Rules!

LoL

Alex has a fantastic memory, which your correct in saying is very scary :P

I was amazed at how quick he picked up the con dances :rolleyes: I still trip over my feet at Dr Who, considering that I have been doing events and con dances for the last 7 years (but could have something to do with my long skirts I wear) :P OMG I'm getting old :P

Alex may remember you, as you may have said something or done something (nothing bad I hope :P ) that makes him remember you.

Went to see Richard II at the Old Vic, on the Monday night (Kevin Spacey is fab) turned around and there's Alex, he had just see the play also, and remebered us from the weekend before.

Alex is such a sweet guy, also very intellegent, had a chat about the play, the people I was with hate me for taking them to see Shakespeare, but was totally worth it, especially bumping into Alex.

Anyway welcome to Alex's appreciation thread. Were we can chat about all things Alex :o

Marina x

Alex is cool! me, Steve and Laura, Cher and a few others had such a good time in London the weekend before the the weekend everyone saw him! (hopefully some of you know what I mean!! :lol::D)

saw him 2 weekends running and he was well up for dancing at both and seemed to be the one guest that partied all night! (true Eric was dancing till the end sunday too :()

so then, to get the discussion going here, which is your fave ep Alex has done or fave character he's played? (use IMDB.com if you need to ^_^)

Luv sah xx

so then, to get the discussion going here, which is your fave ep Alex has done or fave character he's played? (use IMDB.com if you need to  :()

895944[/snapback]

Eek..hate having to choose fav eps/charachters :D

I cant decide between Micheal and 1969, or Warrick and Space Race

Suppose, at a push id go for Warrick as the charachter, but 1969 as the episode, even if he wasnt it in as much.

Ooo they do work eventually, wouldnt accept the image links at first..

000wh3w3.jpg

000wep3z.jpg

000wk0gc.jpg

000seazw.jpg

And some more in the Alex gallery http://pics.livejournal.com/crippsy_99/gallery/0001c6s0

Sah, aswell as the Zippy ones you mentioned in the other thread, I got one of you and Alex too..can post if you want?

You hiding lately on msn? Thought only I did that :(

Pfft..silly photos arent supposed to be that large, thought id done the smaller ones..sorry!

Edited by crippsy_99

Hey guys,

Excellent pictures, I don't the facilities to put mine up (need to buy a digitial camera) *spend a few minutes to drool over Alex*

Glad you have joined in the appreciation of Alex.

My fav ep from Stargate with Alex, has to be 1969, with his character being drafted, and not wanting to fight, but has not other choice. I total get that. I'm very much against war ( which most people are) I have friends out in Iraq, that don't want to be there. I know different, but the ep means a little more to me. Don't think I explained myself, very well, but very tired, just done a 14 hour shift at work :lol: short staffed!

I positive I know you lot? I work for SM on crew, I used to post on here with my real name Marina, you probably don't know me, but I'm sure I know you

ah ha! I saw other people wearing the same shirt as Alex! t'all makes sense now :(

Steve I don't mem there being a pic of me and Alex?! :unsure::P

there's one from *ahem* the weekend before some where though....

fantastic pics! so good to see these times remembered ^_^

Baal's Slave - I thought your avatar was familiar :P

Luv sah xx

ps-surprisingly I liked Alex in Metamorphysis... :D

Steve I don't mem there being a pic of me and Alex?! ^_^  :lol:

there's one from *ahem* the weekend before some where though....

897737[/snapback]

Nope, its you and him at the cocktail party.

Btw peeps, ive just got back my my 3rd event in 4-5 weeks with Alex (and still hasnt got a restraining order, even on first name terms now :P ), so after I sort though the FOUR memory cards (700+ photos I think) I have from the weekend, i'll have even more Alex photos for your enjoyment..

not at all Steve, but why am I only seeing this pic now!!! B) and hey, if you'd poked me, coughed or kicked me under the table I cudda actually been looking!!! :D;)

cheers to you and Laura though :D

Luv sah xx

ps-du have any pics from the party the weekend before that, that have Alex in obv?:P