Are You Pleased With The Announcements

Crostini

Are You ?  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Are You ?

• YES
    • NO

i don't know yet. might go and get ron glass but then i'll be forced to collect serenity/ firefly (i already got so many franchises!).

but i voted no nonetheless, theres just nothing for me i'm really interested in tonight. BUT i'm hoping for one or two good BSG guests (2004) and LOTR guests like david wenham, miranda otto (now announced for a convention in america!) and they still "owe" us karl urban.

anything can happen at this point.

At present I am only interested in getting Carl Weathers autograph, although I love lost and sometimes watch SGA.

I normally only collect Bond and original Star Trek cast autos, and unlike some/most I did not have a bad Shatner experience.

Damn I getting old, soon be time for the pipe and slippers!

Although it does get crowded in the Centre I still enjoy the day and seeing the stars from the other shows, obviously easily satisfied as I don't think it is that bad considering.

Don't forget that we still have 5 months to go, and on a less seriuos note there is still time for the fourth star trooper on the right three quarters behind the pillar and then is shot be blaster after 2 seconds on film and will be charging £50 fo rpersonallised auto with no photos as he is a first time guest ^_^

Also, when you consider her record, will Winona Ryder ever be invited to collectormania :P

At present I am only interested in getting Carl Weathers autograph, although I love lost and sometimes watch SGA.

I normally only collect Bond and original Star Trek cast autos, and unlike some/most I did not have a bad Shatner experience.

Damn I getting old, soon be time for the pipe and slippers!

Although it does get crowded in the Centre I still enjoy the day and seeing the stars from the other shows, obviously easily satisfied as I don't think it is that bad considering.

Don't forget that we still have 5 months to go, and on a less seriuos note there is still time for the fourth star trooper  on the right three quarters behind the pillar and then is shot be blaster after 2 seconds on film and will be charging £50 fo rpersonallised auto with no photos as he is a first time guest ^_^

Also, when you consider her record, will Winona Ryder ever be invited to collectormania  :P

892370[/snapback]

good to hear my shatner experience was great also some photographers took my picture holding my two autographs wish I could find who took them