GOF PREMIERE REPORTS

tomfeltonlover2k3

Dan was signing right up until just before my bit and then he went to sign for the disabled kids then was dragged inside :angry:

Well at least he appologised for not being able to sign more, at least he has manners ^_^

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes yes thats me, my friend was Bonny. Yeah I was stuck on the back on my own, tired hungry and cold and decided that home was a better option. Did you guys get any autographs or photos?  :D

890934[/snapback]

Aww, she felt so bad for you! I was separated from my friends as well, it seems a lot of people were in the push-shove game that went on.

We managed to get a few autos, Ruperts, the people who play Cedric, Krum and the Patel twins. As well as Devon and Emma's. I'm pretty she got those anyway, as that's what I got and she was next to me. Dan went right in, as did Mark (sorry!).

I got a few photos, none of Dan, only two of Emma, not sure how she fared though as she was only using a disposable camera. (I’ll be posting mine to my convention site soon).

On the more positive side, you got spared getting soaked to the bone in the dreary weather, which was the most unpleasant I must say!

890978[/snapback]

Thats a shame really, and Mark just walked past? Bummer, I do totally love him, oh well.

Hey you'll have to give me the address for your site, I'd love to see some photos! :D

Yes yes thats me, my friend was Bonny. Yeah I was stuck on the back on my own, tired hungry and cold and decided that home was a better option. Did you guys get any autographs or photos?  :D

890934[/snapback]

Aww, she felt so bad for you! I was separated from my friends as well, it seems a lot of people were in the push-shove game that went on.

We managed to get a few autos, Ruperts, the people who play Cedric, Krum and the Patel twins. As well as Devon and Emma's. I'm pretty she got those anyway, as that's what I got and she was next to me. Dan went right in, as did Mark (sorry!).

I got a few photos, none of Dan, only two of Emma, not sure how she fared though as she was only using a disposable camera. (I’ll be posting mine to my convention site soon).

On the more positive side, you got spared getting soaked to the bone in the dreary weather, which was the most unpleasant I must say!

890978[/snapback]

Thats a shame really, and Mark just walked past? Bummer, I do totally love him, oh well.

Hey you'll have to give me the address for your site, I'd love to see some photos! :D

891025[/snapback]

Well the press line was opposite, so he did that then went in, didn't go over to our side which was a shame, but a lot of the cast did the same thing sadly. Devon all but bounced over to us thogh, totally ignored the press!

My website addy is http://serpensortia.org/cl I should have the photos up tonight, but if not sometime tomorrow.

Legolassie Malfoy, I do believe you are in todays copy of the daily Express.

I'm pretty sure you are standing to the left (in the Pic) of the girl that had the 'Daniel, Rock On Banner'

Glad I got to see what it said cos I was standing to the left of you guys all day and couldn't see what it said.

Ok, my views on the prem.

Didn't get a single auto, couldn't see what pics I was taking, not really sure if any of them will be any good.

Loved every flipping minute of the 8.5 hours I was standing in the rain.

Would I do it again, Well bring on order of the Phoenix people.

Hi guys

Glad most of you had a good time. We got there at 4am (there was six of us Rickman, Bonogirl, Stick, Lisa 2004 and Jack Sparrows Mistress...Ranger Girl also joined us!)..........and joined the queue. I spent alot of time talking to Tippin, Wiccawise, Moony and Sleeping Dragons and we had all heard the same kinda thing.........that they were gonna give out wristbands and let 30 people in at a time.

I was not feeling very well, so it was pretty hard going...........and we had to be really careful that people did not try and push in (Wiccawise, very brillant at this!).

When the finally let us into the gardens, it was like a rugby scrum............we ran to the left and got a space and then security told us that they were 100% gonna put the disabled area in front of us.

We were beyond gutted. They should have made it very clear where we could not stand and they should have given out wristbands or at the very least they should have let us in 30 at a time....................as you were running u could see people that we way behind you in the queue taking over from you. Thats just not right!

so as we knew we were not gonna meet anyone we moved to outside the Hampshire. We knew straight away we were not gonna get anything. It was too far down. I ended up going home at 1pm, as was so ill. I probably would have stayed had we got a decent spot.......but there was no point getting pneumonia and not getting Dan! (I have had to spend all day in bed and book a few days off work - I don;t think I am very popular!)

So I went home absolutely devasted. i have had such a good run of premieres lately - but this and King Kong I have been looking forward too all year. What really upsets me is it would have been fine,had they organsied it properly (obviously i still would have been ill......but they should have organised it properly).

I am now presently wallowing in self pity - I think its quite an achievement to go to two premieres in two years and not get a single autograph!

I am glad some of u did well (I was especially worried about Wiccawise, Tippin, moony and sleeping dragons, as u had been there much longer than us.....but heard you all did well!)

What happened to Malfoy should not be allowed to happen either - the garden is a perfect opportunity to only allow a hundred or so people in.......never let it get more than two rows deep. You should be protected, not pushed out of your space, Hope ur okay.

Talk soon

Popsx

From CBBC - the twins at the premiere

_40990460_phelps_pa203.jpg

Damn it!  Grow that hair back now!!!!

891154[/snapback]

totally agree!! i didnt even see them at the premiere but kinda glad i didnt i dont like their hair like that!! they have to grow it back!!

well i went and i had an amazing time!!!

i was there the night before but it was totally worth it. i got 14 autos including dan!!! yay! so im happy. even the rain didnt dampen my spirits.

i have no idea how mnay times i was interviewed but i knwo some of them were for foreign news so i will probably never see them. i ended up on channel 5 news though.

um... the dragon was amazing. and it in no way, shape or form set fire to the trees. there was no call for the fire brigade im sure of it. or at least if there was i was completely blind because i could see the dragon from where i was stood.

photos coming tomorrow sometime.

=x=

um... the dragon was amazing. and it in no way, shape or form set fire to the trees. there was no call for the fire brigade im sure of it. or at least if there was i was completely blind because i could see the dragon from where i was stood.

891567[/snapback]

I apologise then I was only going on what was said on the 1830 ITN News..

A

Legolassie Malfoy, I do believe you are in todays copy of the daily Express.

I'm pretty sure you are standing to the left (in the Pic) of the girl that had the 'Daniel, Rock On Banner'

891258[/snapback]

And also on as little snippet shown on North West Tonight, shortly before they interviewed matthew Lewis - who looks sooo grown-up! I can't believe he's only 16!!! :(

i was there the night before but it was totally worth it. i got 14 autos including dan!!! yay! so im happy. even the rain didnt dampen my spirits.

14? you lucky thing, I only got a few. I am really thinking it wasn't worth it for me I am so sick and didn't have a good time in the park at all :(

14? you lucky thing, I only got a few. I am really thinking it wasn't worth it for me I am so sick and didn't have a good time in the park at all :D

891815[/snapback]

Thats what I was like - when u have been there all that time you expect to have a good time. I have been emailing you hon!

Outside the garden Katie and Rupert were refusing to sign certain photographs...........were they okay in the garden? I have never heard Rupert do anything like that before. Apparently Katie's PR told her not to sign photos!

I was outside the garden area (outside the Hampshire) and Rupert was a doll. He signed LOADS and anything that you put in front of him. As for Katie she seemed happy to sign and indeed signed for us but I did hear her PA say "only sign for kids" so she skipped over my friend Shaun who is a massive Potter fan. I dislike the assumption that if you are over a certain age then you aren't a fan and are just an autograph dealer. In fact in many cases the opposite is true as many dealers are now kids. Shaun has a small son who is too young to attend a premiere, especially one as hardcore as Sundays (which was not that pleasant for all kinds of reasons) and therefore he is trying to build a nice Potter collection for his son. He was gutted that Katie was instructed not to sign for him. And excuse me but even if he had been a dealer at the end of the day he got there at 8am and stood in the cold for hours, he is more deserving of an autograph than those idiot latecomers who climbed all over us, pushing and shoving their way to the front waving soggy bits of scrap paper at the actors. Happily we did really well considering we were in the "non signing area." I ended up with 8 cast autos (and two more at the party). No Dan sadly but Rupert was fab and Tom bless him turned out to have a wicked sense of humour.

Hahahahhahaha so that makes it Yahoo News and CNN news so far... I suppose I ought to be mortified, but actually, it's giving me a good laugh and makes the fact that this week has been the longest most tiring week since May worthwhile!!

Bring it on!

Lizzi xxx