storage in mk the centre

:D:lol: Hiya

since we are staying over on saturday night now, we have developed a prob.

We are coming by train and will get into Mk about 8.30am and will have our overnight stuff with us. In my local shopping centre they have lockers to store ur stuff in and u keep the key all day if u want.

Is there anything like that in MK?

Thanks

POPPY

unfortunately all the locker facilities were removed from MK for security reasons years ago and have never returned. cloakroom / left luggage storage has been discussed but the sheer scale of such a facility makes it a bit of a non-starter. even the purchase collection facilities in places like debenhams and john lewis do not allow you to add extras to your shopping while it's stored for the day. i'm afraid the only advice i can give you is this, don't overdress as middleton hall (collectormania) can get really hot and the rest of the centre is generally well air-conditioned and please act responsibly by not leaving your bags unattended :vader:

oh the ski dome - cheers, its just acrosss the road is it? thats wicked thanks - we will definately leave our stuff there - we will need a big one coz we will take a wheely thing just in case they are all taken......cheersx :vader:

• 4 weeks later...