Autograph prices for Empire Day

Lodsy

Before I make the trip to this event, will we get an idea of autograph prices? I know the Questions page says about SMs prices of £15-£20, but often these smaller "dedicated" Star Wars events are cheaper because they are more fan-based and not just for the money (or am I kidding myself?!)

I'm sure we would all appreciate some price guides if possible. Many thanks SM

• Showmasters Admin

On the MSPG pre-orders Andy Secombe (Wotto) is £25 so will likel be £15 at the show.

It also says all others are £25, so I'm guessing that mean they'll all be £15 at the show also.

But hopefully SM will be able to clarify further if they see this.

Edited by Too Tall

On the MSPG pre-orders Andy Secombe (Wotto) is £25 so will likel be £15 at the show.

It also says all others are £25, so I'm guessing that mean they'll all be £15 at the show also.

But hopefully SM will be able to clarify further if they see this.

889829[/snapback]

In addition to Tall Talls statement.

We have not yet been advised officially by SM and will update as soon as we are. Although it is expected that Andy will be that price

Mick

same here it was so nice paying £5 for you own item and £10 a signed picture with some nice stars signing you own item for free

i once said £15 was crazy when ray park was the first to charge this now i find i am paying £25 for an autographed picture! and handing over tenners like they are scrap paper

i would love to know this info and in advance and really all customers should have acess to see info, and it is the organisers obligation provide this.

I for one will not bother attending if i do not know autograph prices in advance. I'm sorry but that's just the way it is.

That's a bit harsh, afterall, as interesting as these guests are, they're not the "usual" standard that we would be paying £15 for at the other events. You're putting out a lineup much thiner than promised, for gods sake give me some incentive to come.

This event isnt looking very good - I thought they said they were going to get 8 first time singers or something - Most of the guests going to this are ones that do the shows every single time!!!

As usual the autograph prices will be around £10 to £15.    NOT all at £15 

some will be £15 but most will be £10 like parst collectormanias

jason

893339[/snapback]

Haha - now I look moronic because of your editing :P Before I posted, it said all will be around £15. But thanks alot for the reassurance :D

I think £15 for starwars guest is to high most of them live in england last time i see most of these guys was at scifi shows in some little town they was all charging £5 each what was fair dave prowse was £10 whos being greedy these days guest or organisers??? :D

893518[/snapback]

Dude if your just gonna slag it off and you think its too much just dont go and stay at home no ones forcing you to go.

Go watch JAY AND SILENT BOB STRIKE BACK... cos your one of the annonymas kids in the basement !

Im attending and am really looking forward to it.