Thankyou to Crew

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Showmasters would like to extend our thanks and add to Garry's previous comment to all the people who crewed over the weekend. We had a great time during the weekend and hope you all did too. Thanks all for your hard work and dedication and dressing up smartly! We would also like to say a BIG thank you to Kate for helping organise the crew and as usuall kept things running smoothly aswell. Thanks also to Diane for keeping us, the crew and guests provided with coffee :angel:

Showmasters.

You know we couldnt do it with out you either, so thanx for having us, and I personally really enjoyed dressing up smartly for a change, felt bad when I paid out for the new suit but when it came down to it, hindsight says it was a £200 well spent.

Loved everysecond and cant wait to work with you again (providing you still want me, after the whole changing and camera affair lol)

A

Thanks guys. It did make a nice change to dress up and not have bright orange T-shirts on  :P Looking forward to the next one and I've heard about another pub in the area that's meant to do cheap food  ;)  :lol:

889480[/snapback]

Im a fan of that word.. :D

There was nothing wrong with that bright orange shirt, I quite like it, wear it proudly to school.

A

They are fine for the MK centre but I really think they would be out of place at the Radisson  :P But maybe all the same ties would have looked good, for the guys anyway  :P

889500[/snapback]

I was gunna ask if shud all get the autographica shirts made that Gary was wearing on Firday???

A

In addition to all the above, my additional thanks to all the crew at the event. Everybody made for a really special day on the Saturday I attended.

My particular thanks to the young guy on the door for Ursula Andress and especially to the young lady who was doing such a fantastic job in taking photos with Buzz Aldrin. Having a posed photo and also the surprise additional shot of him signing my photograph was an absolutely superb idea and I hope she has received due recognition from the organisers. Unfortunately, I don't know her name but she was there at around 2:30/3:00(ish) on the Saturday afternoon.

Overall an absolutely superb event and congratulations to all who were involved in the organisation and running of it.

In addition to all the above, my additional thanks to all the crew at the event.  Everybody made for a really special day on the Saturday I attended.

My particular thanks to the young guy on the door for Ursula Andress and especially to the young lady who was doing such a fantastic job in taking photos with Buzz Aldrin.  Having a posed photo and also the surprise additional shot of him signing my photograph was an absolutely superb idea and I hope she has received due recognition from the organisers.  Unfortunately, I don't know her name but she was there at around 2:30/3:00(ish) on the Saturday afternoon.

Overall an absolutely superb event and congratulations to all who were involved in the organisation and running of it.

889545[/snapback]

The people you were looking for were, the young man on Ursula's door was Idris and the young lady doing the photography for Buzz on Saturday was Gemma.

A

Hi

My thanks too goes to Showmasters and Autographica for inviting us to crew and a great event. I had a really good time and it was great to see and be with all who were there, some of us looked so different all dressed up.

Julie :wub:

Edited by jedijules

Thanks guys. It did make a nice change to dress up and not have bright orange T-shirts on  :P Looking forward to the next one and I've heard about another pub in the area that's meant to do cheap food  ;)  ^_^

889480[/snapback]

If we ate in the pub it would've been cheap but it was rammed with no spaces hence we had to go to the resturant with the nice waiter who had nice eyes....

There is another excellent pub but it's the other end of Bath Road near the Thistle that does excellent food - not within walking distance at all.

Thanks for asking me.

This was a wonderful experiance that I really enjoyed and would love to do again. I would also like to add thanks to Kate. Aside from worrying about the show, and the guests, she genuinely does care about the crew....and their food intake. ^_^

I personally enjoyed meeting......the fans. Without wanting to sound overly sappy, the fans are the reason why mad crazy people crew. Without seeing your smiles as you meet the guests and walking away with a prized autograph, without seeing you hunt down sought after merchandise from the dealers, we would not work as hard as we do.

I hope to see you again at future shows,

Paul

Thanks also to Diane for keeping us, the crew and guests provided with coffee

You're very welcome - it's always my pleasure to serve (excuse bad pun!!!)

Seriously, I had a really terrific weekend and it was great to see everyone again, in a more relaxed atmosphere. Apologies to anyone who didn't get fed properly - I'll try to do better next time. And I'll remember for next Autographica that marble floors and heels are a bad combination - my feet are still recovering.

My thanks to the green-room crew (Judes and Sharon) for helping with the endless coffee rounds, and thanks to Paul and Idris for taking me to Tescos. Note to Paul - next time let the starving crew have the chocolates, hmmm? :rolleyes:

See (and feed) you all again soon.

xx Diane

Note to Paul - next time let the starving crew have the chocolates, hmmm?  :rolleyes: 

hahahahaha - He was sooooo scared of you on Saturday Night/Sunday morning and point blankly refused to go to the car to give us chocolate........ :blink:

See we told him you'd let us have the choccie at 3.00am in the morning! :D

Note to Paul - next time let the starving crew have the chocolates, hmmm?  :blink: 

hahahahaha - He was sooooo scared of you on Saturday Night/Sunday morning and point blankly refused to go to the car to give us chocolate........ :D

See we told him you'd let us have the choccie at 3.00am in the morning! :P

889753[/snapback]

I told him he was a very naughty boy to make you all go to bed hungry, so I think he's taken my instructions on board for next time... :rolleyes:

- Diane