Transport - Whats the best way to get there?

mightymax

Just wondering (incase I do go) what is the best way to get there? I will have to use public transport. So either the train or national express (although I couldn't find the place at the national express website) Any advice will be most appreciated.

Regards Matt

Train to Cheshunt is piece of cake from either Cambridge or London Liverpool street....Minimum of 2 trains every half an hour and usually more ..... that is during the week though - I have to do the journey every day.

As lee says - it does depend on where you are coming from though....

Would be good for SM to give us further details re guests

I know they are busy with the autographica stuff but this event is not that far away....is this the final guest line up??etc etc

I am coming from Wolverhampton having checked the trains there only appears to be one early one and thats 8:30(or something like that) which gets you to the area about 10:30-11:00 with about 4 changes :lol: I usually like to catch the national express to LFCC and Collectormania as I can get my head down for a few hours (I do the early bird system) then usuall catch the train back. I can't find anything on the National Express website for the area so thats out of the window! I will wait and see if they announce anymore guests to make my mind up!