Autographica 8

showmasters

• 1 month later...

i think if we dont hear anything by the end of the month we know its a definate NO to the date they have posted. they'd need to announce so many guests within a short period of time and distribute the tickets because people won't want to pick them up on the day if theirs a huge queue in the foyet

As I am sure you are aware Showmasters at this time are preparing for the Florida FX show which they will be heading for very soon. Although I do not want to jump the gun I feel it is a safe bet to assume that at this point the date will be changed. The way you need to look at that though is that if it means that the line up they will get is better than rushing to complete a line up for the start of march it is fully worth it.

I have no doubts that Dave, Gary and Jason have tried very hard to keep this show for the proposed dates, and hopefully another update will come not too long after Showmasters come back from Florida.

A

Anybody got any tippex ?

918556[/snapback]

Ive got some.. Ill catch the next flight over too you.. What you want tippex for.. Surely it would be easier for me to pass it down to Dave or Gary??

A

I have emailed Gary to thank him, Dave and Jason for their hard work on trying to get this show to go ahead as planned. Hopefully we should here from them in the near future, and I have full confidence that when we hear from them the news will bring excellent guests :angry:

A