Autographica 8

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

AG8logo.jpg

We are delighted to announce that the next dates for Autographica will be 3rd, 4th & 5th March 2006 at The Raddison Edwardian Hotel, Heathrow.

There will be some guests announced at Autographica this weekend!!

To celebrate the Academy Awards on the Sunday evening we will be having an OSCAR PARTY, which will be ALL NIGHT. We will be inviting previous Oscar winners and nominees to the Oscar Party!

More details will follow.....!

I can see it now. Latest guest announcment, John Mollo. Oscar winner for Star Wars costume design

886860[/snapback]

An Oscar is an Oscar, it is an achievement it which ever area you win it in.

The media tend to just cover the biggies, best picture, best actor, actress etc, but I think the other winners should get more coverage as well.

And all would be welcome at the party.

I can see it now. Latest guest announcment, John Mollo. Oscar winner for Star Wars costume design

886860[/snapback]

The media tend to just cover the biggies, best picture, best actor, actress etc, but I think the other winners should get more coverage as well.

887342[/snapback]

Agreed! :D

886860[/snapback]

887342[/snapback]

Agreed! :rolleyes:

887417[/snapback]

Much as I agree too, a mainstream audience just doesn't care who wins best European animated short film :rolleyes:

if you looked around the Hotel there were posters of the Autographica 8. They didn't say when the announcements were going to be made though. It would be nice to have some big names instead of costumes etc. but everyone can enjoy meeting anyone that has Won an Oscar. Its an achievement by big means

AG8logo.jpg

We are delighted to announce that the next dates for Autographica will be 3rd, 4th & 5th March 2006 at The Raddison Edwardian Hotel, Heathrow.

There will be some guests announced at Autographica this weekend!!

To celebrate the Academy Awards on the Sunday evening we will be having an OSCAR PARTY, which will be ALL NIGHT. We will be inviting previous Oscar winners and nominees to the Oscar Party!

More details will follow.....!

886758[/snapback]

When will the guests for the show next year be announced as per post above

• 3 weeks later...