Latest guest announcement - Robert Pattinson

showmasters

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope he doesn't cancel either, not that it would upset me personally as I'm mostly coming for the Red Dwarf ppl, Kenneth Cope, and Lost (actually more pleased about Jorge coming than I was about Ian) however I promised to get his autograph for my HP obbsessed friend, so if he canceled last minute - my life would not be worth living... on the other hand, if he was replaced with Tom Felton, Sian would go absolutly insane (In a very, very hyper way)

Harry Potter guests are always going to be popular too so I think a well thought out plan on how to get all the autos is needed.

Definitely! I want to get quite a few autographs, so I'm going to have to time everything really carefully, heh!

913821[/snapback]

My nephew is still excited, hes coming as harry but hes only gone a lost his harry potter glasses, he broke 2 pairs and lost the other lol, oh well he cant wait to meet Cedric diggory as he keeps saying...

I hope he doesnt my 3 yr old nephew hasn't stopped saying hes meeting cedric diggory since the announcement hes really excited he's coming in his triwizard outfit as well :D

923937[/snapback]

Oh my goodness! That is just the cutest thing I've ever heard! Bless your nephew!!!

I can't wait! It's tomorrow people!!! *jumps up and down and claps hands*

Harry Potter guests are always going to be popular too so I think a well thought out plan on how to get all the autos is needed.

Definitely! I want to get quite a few autographs, so I'm going to have to time everything really carefully, heh!

913821[/snapback]

My nephew is still excited, hes coming as harry but hes only gone a lost his harry potter glasses, he broke 2 pairs and lost the other lol, oh well he cant wait to meet Cedric diggory as he keeps saying...

924750[/snapback]

Awww! That is so cute! So, did your nephew get to meet him? I hope he was able to get a photo too!!

Yup he met him and nows he Happy he met cedric diggory he says, he also met the rest and went shy at katie, so i think he liked her in the car today he said he loved her how sweet both times i met katie he was shy lol

but we had a wonderful day, I loved all the HP ppl i didnt meet Tolga but felt sorry for hbim he didnt have many ppl....

Yup he met him and nows he Happy he met cedric diggory he says, he also met the rest and went shy at katie, so i think he liked her in the car today he said he loved her how sweet both times i met katie he was shy lol

but we had a wonderful day, I loved all the HP ppl i didnt meet Tolga but felt sorry for hbim he didnt have many ppl....

924951[/snapback]

Same here about Tolga. I didn't know if he was going to show up or not. So, I didnt have any sweets for him. But I did get to talk to him for quite a while. He's very very sweet and humorous!

You're nephew is absolutely adorable!! Plan on going again today?