Whats with the guest announcements?

Dom

How come they ar announcing guests for every show tonight apart from this one???? Its the next show they have on, WTF??? All the Star Wars shows seem to to landing on their ass. The other con still is not up, WTF is going on??

Yep the closing to an awsome epic has died a death full stop Sm and the others don't seem to be pulling many punches at the moment! If thing dont change soon i might just do birmingham and count my losses as I did want the guy that plays Watto but I am sure he will about again at some point!

• Moderators

I've phoned the other lot, the event is still on but they are presently snowed under with another event happening in London this week. Once that is over things will start to move again.

Regarding the message board, there is something wrong with the code and the guy who is supposed to sort it out has not. Once again they will chase this after the other event.

Many of us know the real reason empire day has re-appeared. It is not something I imagine showmasters will pour alot of money into, the stopped doing star wars events for a reason. Still, we can but hope that there will be some decent guests announced for this one soon.

Many of us know the real reason empire day has re-appeared.  It is not something I imagine showmasters will pour alot of money into, the stopped doing star wars events for a reason.  Still, we can but hope that there will be some decent guests announced for this one soon.

884992[/snapback]

I guess its because theres another event on the same day can someone email me if I am right and provide the link rather than discuss it on here

many thanks

matt

mevens@blueyonder.co.uk

I've phoned the other lot, the event is still on but they are presently snowed under with another event happening in London this week.  Once that is over things will start to move again.

884992[/snapback]

Not meaning to discuss the other lot on here but this often happens with them on their 'smaller' shows. Hopefully though everything will become clearer by the start of next month.

I would just like to know what diection this event is going. If the usual guests are going and no-one that major, then i might give it a miss until next year as i need to save as much money as possible for a new HD TV

885007[/snapback]

Saving for the Samsung 32 hd tv which one you aiming for

I would just like to know what diection this event is going. If the usual guests are going and no-one that major, then i might give it a miss until next year as i need to save as much money as possible for a new HD TV

885007[/snapback]

885212[/snapback]

It really depends on how much i get for my current equipment but i am after a 32inch Panasonic HD LCD with built in Freeview and HDMI. It's about £1,500.

885007[/snapback]

885212[/snapback]

It really depends on how much i get for my current equipment but i am after a 32inch Panasonic HD LCD with built in Freeview and HDMI. It's about £1,500.

885217[/snapback]

sounds good

You can get Julian Glover for free if you write to him.  He always responds well and in quick time as well.

885275[/snapback]

except if u need your posters signed :D

do u know if he has Harry Potter pix with him when he is at a signing now plz?

Edited by Skylover

You can get Julian Glover for free if you write to him.  He always responds well and in quick time as well.

885275[/snapback]

Guess what. I need him on my poster

Anyway, where are the Bloody guests! I think i might Call them tomorrow

Edited by lee_c00per

There has been some talk about 30 guests and some guests that have never been before. If you look at the passed Empire Day shows 8/ 10 guests is about the max they have. So I wouldn't be to sure if there will be anymore

I hope so as i really want to go but I have almost all the signatures of all the people that are due to attend already.

885275[/snapback]

Guess what. I need him on my poster

Anyway, where are the Bloody guests! I think i might Call them tomorrow

885294[/snapback]

Poster here too ......

Three to be precise ! Bond :gorgeous: , Indy :P and SW :D