Green Day - MK Live CD and DVD

DavidB

• Moderators

greendaybiab_r2front.jpg

Green Day’s momentous two-night stand at the Milton Keynes National Bowl has been captured as a live CD/DVD pack. The ideal souvenir for the 130,000 fans who were present over the course of the weekend, the ‘Bullet In A Bible’ CD captures Green Day’s biggest ever shows with scintillating performances of classic tracks.

The tracklisting is:

1. American Idiot

2. Jesus of Suburbia (I. Jesus Of Suburbia, II. City Of The Damned, III. I Don’t Care, IV. Dearly Beloved, V. Tales Of Another Broken Home)

3. Holiday

4. Are We the Waiting

5. St. Jimmy

6. Longview

7. Hitchin’ a Ride

8. Brain Stew

9. Basket Case

10. King for a Day / Shout

11. Wake Me Up When September Ends

12. Minority

13. Boulevard of Broken Dreams

14. Good Riddance (Time of Your Life)

Directed by Sam Bayer (‘Wake Up Me When September Ends’, Nirvana’s ‘Smells Like Teen Spirit’), the DVD runs close to two hours long and features a full live set from Milton Keynes. It also features behind the scenes footage, extensive interviews with all the band members, and footage of fans. From start to finish, it documents the band effortlessly taking its music from studio to stadium and their intense love and dedication to performing live.

TRAILER FOR DVD

MTV.com will debut the new video for Jesus of Suburbia October 25th.

Edited by DavidB

• Moderators

I'm gonna buy the DVD, or get it for Christmas probably.

And download the CD.

They're not having ALL my money :unsure:

And probably find somewhere to download the JoS video too :rolleyes: Even though that'll be a long one :wub:

I'll buy them both no doubt :rolleyes:

Then watch the dvd standing in the front room with Simon, remembering being there and singing along like a reeeet pair of freaks :unsure::wub:

I'm guessing Sam Bayer directed the JoS video too so it should be a good 'un hopefully!

Thank the lord they have done this!!! Im sooo getting it!! Wonder if any of us that went will be on it??? I hope Im not I was sooo drunk and sweaty and lairy!!! :rolleyes:

Seriously tho, that gig made my summer and its one of the most memorable gigs Ive ever been to (and Ive been to a lot!) I get goosebumps just thinking about it!!!! :unsure::wub:^_^B):D

• Moderators
I'll buy them both no doubt :rolleyes:

Then watch the dvd standing in the front room with Simon, remembering being there and singing along like a reeeet pair of freaks :wub:  ^_^

I'm guessing Sam Bayer directed the JoS video too so it should be a good 'un hopefully!

882325[/snapback]

Yeah he's said that it's probably gonna be his last ever music video cuz he can't get much better!

Awww I'll have to take the DVD round to Jenny and we can watch it together too B)

If the bunny IS on it, I might just keep that bit on repeat :unsure:

The tracklisting is:

1. American Idiot

2. Jesus of Suburbia (I. Jesus Of Suburbia, II. City Of The Damned, III. I Don’t Care, IV. Dearly Beloved, V. Tales Of Another Broken Home)

3. Holiday

4. Are We the Waiting

5. St. Jimmy

6. Longview

7. Hitchin’ a Ride

8. Brain Stew

9. Basket Case

12. Minority

Wheres We Are The Champions???

I just read a review of the DVD which said it included the WHOLE concert! Wonder if anything esle is missing? Suppose there could be copyright issues though since its not their song...

• Moderators

The tracklisting is:

1. American Idiot

3. Holiday

4. Are We the Waiting

5. St. Jimmy

6. Longview

7. Hitchin’ a Ride

8. Brain Stew

9. Basket Case

12. Minority

Wheres We Are The Champions???

I just read a review of the DVD which said it included the WHOLE concert! Wonder if anything esle is missing? Suppose there could be copyright issues though since its not their song...

882976[/snapback]

That's just the CD listing, obviously there's only limited space on the CD so they probably chose to leave it out.

They did Homecoming on the second night and that's not on there either.

Hopefully they'll put everything together on the DVD though, although perhaps there could be copyright issues with WATC, we'll see!