Goodbye

fire exit

We are all open to pass comments and give are point of views, but if people slat/slag/rude/offensive comments that people don't like to read then they shouldn't be posted. Fire Exit I notice that you only have a small amount of post's which suggests that you are new to this forum. If this is the case and you find deleted topics or if they have slipped down the pecking order. Don't take offense think about what you have posted before you make anything new. People upset other on here from time to time and I have probably been one of them, but you just rise above it and carry on using the forum. It is pointless cutting you nose of to spite your face. Everyone on here all have the same love for films etc.... so stating that you have more knowledge than others is just childish! It's playground talk!

I am not having ago at you take this as constructive criticism and I welcome you into the fold and hope you enjoy Autographica and future conventions organised by Show Masters & Co.

Boring, boring, boring  :rolleyes:

881820[/snapback]

But not too boring to post ?:P

881877[/snapback]

If you are refering to my post Spikes Dream then I have no problem with that and thank you for taking the time to read it and posting a response. It must of struck a chord for you to respond to it.

Mate, you might know everything about Elijah Wood, even what size jockstrap he wears in scene XXX. But it seems ya can't bloody read ENGLISH!

Ok, so dufesne requests you stop wet dreaming about getting Wood just this once. Then a post mysteriously disappears, after dufresne replies avec les mots 'cherchez un life'. You have a hissy fit. SHOWMASTERS say they deleted the post. and you then have a hissy fit in another thread because despite SHOWMASTERS saying they chopped your johnson off whilst u were gagging for WOOD, you then accuse dufesne of deleting a WHOLE THREAD! Which is apparently impossible for someone without admin powers...

So basically you're cacking your babygrows over something dufresne had no capability to do, and someone else admits they did slightly, and then you go quiet when it's pointed out the 'deleted' thread just moved out of sight...

Are you sure you'll be able to go to Autographica? I mean, it's outside your bedroom, and it might involve leaving your Deep Impact collection of 'real asteroid' pieces hanging in a mobile next to the Jungle Book mobile hanging over the cot.

Btw as one who witnessed the hysteria and the sadness displayed by those who still believe Legolas fought in the Crusades, and Treebeard really was a tree (he wasn't in the book, so there!) I'm not surprised he hasn't returned to any shows since. The sight of all those geeks dressed as Hobbits/elves, tapping Dracula like on the windows and going Banshee like whenever he or Dom glanced away from straight down the queue would give me nightmares if I was him.

I can't even think of a reply to this juvenile post.

I apologised, I owned up to being wrong.

No wonder I'm out of here!

(and I'm taking all my old posts with me)

Happy now?

885879[/snapback]

Why is it always the ones that announce they are leaving that always come back? *bg* B)

*happily munches popcorn*

LOL, I DON'T CARE I JUST WANT THIS THREAD SHUT......

IT'S SO DAMN STUPID!

885882[/snapback]

I think it should be left to hang here, twisting in the breeze, a monument to stupidity, short temper, misunderstanding, and the eagerness to seize the wrong end of the stick. That and a stunningly good example of how you can take 2 and 2 and make 37 times pi to the power of three. :D