Goodbye

fire exit

Dufresne, has been unfair and rude, and deleted an entire thread of mine, for no real reason.

Just because I dare mention Elijah Wood he thinks I am a squealy.

Well for your information I am a big film as well a space fan.  And I probably know alot more about film, acting, directors, the early space race than many of you.

I have enjoyed my time on this board, and was looking forward to Autographica.

I'm still going to Autographica, but I have no wish to meet any of you anymore, and I shall not be revealing who I am.

Have a nice life everyone!

*Go on... let's see how long this post lasts!*

880854[/snapback]

Hi Fire Exit

Dufrene is not able to delete threads but if you feel hard done by all the best at Autographica personally I've had disagreement over the gold tickets with Dufresne but each person has there own feelings on things. ELIJH gets my vote for sin city.

All The Best

Dufresne did not delete it, he does not have the power so to say, it would have been a moderator. This was most likely because of the comments within that thread, not because of it being an Elijah Wood one :D

Davey :lol:

:D

:lol:

I deleted nothing ! You asked WHY it had been deleted and I gave my opinion. Sorry if you can't handle that !:lol: Hardly worth severing all ties with the forum and it's members, but what do I know :D

Aspen ! I know we have "disagreed" about stuff, but we've always been cool, haven't we ? You can disagree about stuff and still get on with people ......

Edited by dufresne

I deleted nothing ! You asked WHY it had been deleted and I gave my opinion. Sorry if you can't handle that !:lol: Hardly worth severing all ties with the forum and it's members, but what do I know  :D

Aspen ! I know we have "disagreed" about stuff, but we've always been cool, haven't we ? You can disagree about stuff and still get on with people ......

880872[/snapback]

That was my point mate

Well for your information I am a big film as well a space fan. And I probably know alot more about film, acting, directors, the early space race than many of you.

I have enjoyed my time on this board, and was looking forward to Autographica.

I'm still going to Autographica, but I have no wish to meet any of you anymore, and I shall not be revealing who I am.

Umm interesting, how has anyone been rude to you? Most people on this board seem ok.

but what do I know  :lol:

Exactly!

You seem to forget people have feelings.

880877[/snapback]

So do I ! Opinions as well ! I don't want you to agree with them, but it would be nice if you could respect my right to have them !

I deleted nothing ! You asked WHY it had been deleted and I gave my opinion. Sorry if you can't handle that !:lol: Hardly worth severing all ties with the forum and it's members, but what do I know  :D

880872[/snapback]

That was my point mate

880879[/snapback]

• Moderators

The main Autographica forum page is set for 30 days of posts I believe, so if you want older ones to show up then change it to "all" or something like that, then you'll get plenty more pages of topics.

Does anyone else find the first post in this thread rather offensive...or is it just me prob being a drama queen lol  :lol:

880911[/snapback]

No... it's me being a drama queen!:unsure:

880916[/snapback]

Well you can be the Drama Queen for the day then, but I want the crown back by tomorrow lol ^_^

Edited by DisneyDude78

Does anyone else find the first post in this thread rather offensive...or is it just me prob being a drama queen lol  :lol:

880911[/snapback]

No... it's me being a drama queen!:unsure:

880916[/snapback]

Well you can be the Drama Queen for the day then, but I want the crown back by tomorrow lol ^_^

880920[/snapback]

huggles for ya baby!!!!!!!!

Whilst I don't want to be accused of stiring the pot, as it were, when you found Dunfresne's original post offensive, he apologised. Now that you have been proven wrong in you accusation that he deleted your post where is the apology from you?.......

Edited by Raylenth

huggles for ya baby!!!!!!!!

880921[/snapback]

hey sweety - hows the bump coming along, hope your taking it easy ?? :unsure:

880922[/snapback]

bump is cool, but i have a xhest infection and if the antibiotics dont help ill be in hospital for a bit

880934[/snapback]

Not good at all

Huggles for you, hopoe u better soon