What were the guests announced

Enzya

The C9 flyer lists:

Diana Muldaur - Dr Pulaski, Star Trek TNG

Mira Furlan - Delenn, Babylon5; Danielle Rousseau, Lost

Carl Weathers - Apollo Creed, Rocky; Major Dillon, Predator

879517[/snapback]

Cheers for that.

The trouble with me is I always miss the first episode of a new series. So I've not actually seen any of Lost at all as I missed the first half of the very first episode.

But never fear I have it ordered on DVD and will be playing yet another game of catch up LOL. That said at least with my way of doing it I'm not waiting a whole week in suspense to find out what happens next LOL.

I have heard a lot of people saying its very good. But I've avoiding reading anything to do with it because I don't want it ruined.

I'm looking forward to seeing it. Anmd yes even I can't believe I missed the first episode. I could have shot myself if I had a gun LOL.

I have heard a lot of people saying its very good.  But I've avoiding reading anything to do with it because I don't want it ruined.

I'm looking forward to seeing it.  Anmd yes even I can't believe  I missed the first episode.  I could have shot myself if I had a gun LOL.

879544[/snapback]

Lost is fab! ;)

To be honest I've stopped watching it. I found it very boring and really couldn't see what everyone was getting so excited about, the acting isn't very good, the episodes are generally far too obvious and it's just progressing so sloooowwwly.

If you like it great, but it's not for me and now everyone's going on about season 2, I can't get away from it ;)

The C9 flyer lists:

Carl Weathers is coming to c9? Excellent! I met him at LFCC2, but will probably meet him again and get an Apollo Creed photo this time instead of a predator one.

• 3 weeks later...
The C9 flyer lists:

Carl Weathers is coming to c9? Excellent! I met him at LFCC2, but will probably meet him again and get an Apollo Creed photo this time instead of a predator one.

880140[/snapback]

same here, and I hope posed photos will be allowed this time :huh: