My Pics

jonathan

You took a photo of William?! :D

Rule breaker! :D

878277[/snapback]

He posed for 10 seconds for photos on his entrance Friday ;)

Probably the only time I think!

878335[/snapback]

Sarcasm spoiler :D

Can't believe I missed that...

Was his idea of "posing" to stand? :yoda:

Sweet god in heaven there's a hideously lardy pic of me in that lot.  Mental note to self "stop wearing massive crew t-shirts."  Oh and lo the pic of you and Nick looks like it was maybe my handy work.  If it is so then damn I'm a good photographer!

878345[/snapback]

Which one were you, then, mate?

Oh, and I LOVE that pic. So cool, wih the madness - very scifi :lol:

that last picture of shatner isn't even this guys picture even though he's claimaing it as his!

i should know, my friend showed me it on his camera when he got home.

sad that someone feels the need to steal photos and claim them as his own AND put them here without asking

that last picture of shatner isn't even this guys picture even though he's claimaing it as his!

i should know, my friend showed me it on his camera when he got home.

sad that someone feels the need to steal photos and claim them as his own AND put them here without asking

878508[/snapback]

Whoa Jodie666 time to relax. That photo was taken by Ray who was standind next to me at the time and who I attended the event with. We decided to pool all the photos we got of Shatner. And if you check up the thread you'll see that I wrote 'one of those was taken by a mate'.

Sweet god in heaven there's a hideously lardy pic of me in that lot.  Mental note to self "stop wearing massive crew t-shirts."  Oh and lo the pic of you and Nick looks like it was maybe my handy work.  If it is so then damn I'm a good photographer!

878345[/snapback]

If it was your handywork then I thank you. ;)

well, i know he's quite ptotective of his photos and ever since he has been chucked off this forum for advertising his site he refuses to have anu of his photos posted here. And i spoke to him earlier, he's none too impressed that you've not asked him, and even if you did i know he'd have said not to. maybe you should remove the photo in question seeing as its not yours !