G.o.F Premiere

elwebb

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm 5'2" ! well just about! maybe a smidge under that but rounding it up i am! lol

881740[/snapback]

lol Awww! well im shrinking so one day you too will be taller than me :D

881977[/snapback]

ur shrinking? wow

btw, what is every1 wearing to the prem??

i'm 5'2" ! well just about! maybe a smidge under that but rounding it up i am! lol

881740[/snapback]

lol Awww! well im shrinking so one day you too will be taller than me :D

881977[/snapback]

ur shrinking? wow

882803[/snapback]

ill most likel have my big grey london england jumper on with jeans and a tshirt!

im easy to spot aswell as i have reallllllllllyyyyyyyyy long light brown hair!

*thinks* then again ill have had my hair dyed a bit of a darker brown and copper, but seriously just bellow KELLY and im sure to answer!

881740[/snapback]

lol Awww! well im shrinking so one day you too will be taller than me :lol:

881977[/snapback]

ur shrinking? wow

882803[/snapback]

Yahha used to be 5"4 now only 5"3 used to be shoe size 5 now only size 4 ;)

if i go then... dunno what i'll be wearing. Jeans and a black top most likely

I will be there but there's no way I'm getting there at stoopid o'clock in the morning. Besides the fact that my brother's having a Guy Fawkes "do" the night before and I'll be on the mulled cider so I doubt I'll be bright and bushy tailed in the a.m. Also I just think that no matter how early I do get there someone will get there before me, there's always some bugger prepared to stand for 37 hours in the cold :lol: .

I will be there but there's no way I'm getting there at stoopid o'clock in the morning.  Besides the fact that my brother's having a Guy Fawkes "do" the night before and I'll be on the mulled cider so I doubt I'll be bright and bushy tailed in the a.m.  Also I just think that no matter how early I do get there someone will get there before me, there's always some bugger prepared to stand for 37 hours in the cold  :rolleyes: .

883256[/snapback]

THATS ME!

im prepared to stand for that long (but just cus im prepared to do it dont mean i will as the longest ive qued is 10hrs to meet billy boyd last dec)

haha well have a few glasses for me!

I will be there but there's no way I'm getting there at stoopid o'clock in the morning.  Besides the fact that my brother's having a Guy Fawkes "do" the night before and I'll be on the mulled cider so I doubt I'll be bright and bushy tailed in the a.m.  Also I just think that no matter how early I do get there someone will get there before me, there's always some bugger prepared to stand for 37 hours in the cold  :rolleyes: .

883256[/snapback]

THATS ME!

im prepared to stand for that long (but just cus im prepared to do it dont mean i will as the longest ive qued is 10hrs to meet billy boyd last dec)

883593[/snapback]

*cough*OBSESSIVE*cough*

:blink::huh:

I will be there but there's no way I'm getting there at stoopid o'clock in the morning.  Besides the fact that my brother's having a Guy Fawkes "do" the night before and I'll be on the mulled cider so I doubt I'll be bright and bushy tailed in the a.m.  Also I just think that no matter how early I do get there someone will get there before me, there's always some bugger prepared to stand for 37 hours in the cold  :blink: .

883256[/snapback]

THATS ME!

883593[/snapback]

*cough*OBSESSIVE*cough*

:huh::lol:

883596[/snapback]

what me?!?!?!?!?!?

;):P:rolleyes:

I will be there but there's no way I'm getting there at stoopid o'clock in the morning.  Besides the fact that my brother's having a Guy Fawkes "do" the night before and I'll be on the mulled cider so I doubt I'll be bright and bushy tailed in the a.m.  Also I just think that no matter how early I do get there someone will get there before me, there's always some bugger prepared to stand for 37 hours in the cold  :blink: .

883256[/snapback]

THATS ME!

883593[/snapback]

*cough*OBSESSIVE*cough*

:huh:;)

883596[/snapback]

what me?!?!?!?!?!?

:P:(:rolleyes:

883597[/snapback]

no, the tooth fairy :P:lol:

I will be there but there's no way I'm getting there at stoopid o'clock in the morning.  Besides the fact that my brother's having a Guy Fawkes "do" the night before and I'll be on the mulled cider so I doubt I'll be bright and bushy tailed in the a.m.  Also I just think that no matter how early I do get there someone will get there before me, there's always some bugger prepared to stand for 37 hours in the cold  :huh: .

883256[/snapback]

THATS ME!

883593[/snapback]

*cough*OBSESSIVE*cough*

:lol::P

883596[/snapback]

what me?!?!?!?!?!?

:(:P:rolleyes:

883597[/snapback]

no, the tooth fairy :P;)

883600[/snapback]

phew *wipes forehead* i thought you were talking bout me for a second!

tee hee hee

:blink:

I will be there but there's no way I'm getting there at stoopid o'clock in the morning.  Besides the fact that my brother's having a Guy Fawkes "do" the night before and I'll be on the mulled cider so I doubt I'll be bright and bushy tailed in the a.m.  Also I just think that no matter how early I do get there someone will get there before me, there's always some bugger prepared to stand for 37 hours in the cold  :lol: .

883256[/snapback]

THATS ME!

883593[/snapback]

*cough*OBSESSIVE*cough*

;):(

883596[/snapback]

what me?!?!?!?!?!?

:P:P:blink:

883597[/snapback]

no, the tooth fairy :P:P

883600[/snapback]

tee hee hee

:huh:

883603[/snapback]

hehehe... who says i dont think you're the tooth fairy?! :P:rolleyes:

I will be there but there's no way I'm getting there at stoopid o'clock in the morning.  Besides the fact that my brother's having a Guy Fawkes "do" the night before and I'll be on the mulled cider so I doubt I'll be bright and bushy tailed in the a.m.  Also I just think that no matter how early I do get there someone will get there before me, there's always some bugger prepared to stand for 37 hours in the cold  :lol: .

883256[/snapback]

THATS ME!

883593[/snapback]

*cough*OBSESSIVE*cough*

883596[/snapback]

what me?!?!?!?!?!?

883597[/snapback]

883600[/snapback]

tee hee hee

883603[/snapback]

883607[/snapback]

me cus *moves close to luna* that'd make u look slightly Crazzzzzzzzzzy *thinks* then again you are very lunaish

883256[/snapback]

THATS ME!

883593[/snapback]

*cough*OBSESSIVE*cough*

883596[/snapback]

what me?!?!?!?!?!?

883597[/snapback]

883600[/snapback]

tee hee hee

883603[/snapback]

883607[/snapback]

me cus *moves close to luna* that'd make u look slightly Crazzzzzzzzzzy *thinks* then again you are very lunaish

883608[/snapback]

hehehe you tooth fairy, you

*scary eveil voice* Hello, Kelly  :jason:   MWAHAHAHA MWAHAHAHAHA MWAHAHAHAHAHA

883620[/snapback]

you crazy lady!

883622[/snapback]

i know im craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazy! :blink:

883722[/snapback]

thats y i lurf the way u are!

cus im craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazy too

*scary eveil voice* Hello, Kelly  :jason:   MWAHAHAHA MWAHAHAHAHA MWAHAHAHAHAHA

883620[/snapback]