8 First Time Signers!

lee_c00per

Being REALISTIC, who would you like the 8 new signers to be? No impossible guests like George Lucas or Harrison Ford.

I hope for: Michael Culver, Michael Pennington, Amhed Best would be great.

I would also like rare signers like, Silas Carson, David Bowers, Mark Austin, Don Bies, Billy Dee Williams and Daryl Chew to name a few.

Who would YOU love these 8 special guests to be?

i would very much like to see leeanna walsman - she is signer friendly and has yet to come over to england for a signing yet. she has quite a substanial role in episode 2 compared with a lot of people we get signing at events!

i want prequel guests like handmaids from episode 1 karol kristina da silva (the one who tell anakin padme has gone on an erand)

bai ling

zack jenson would be most welcome to

bring stuart freeborn back aswell 1 if he is able of course

I can't really think of many. Silas Carson and Michael Culver are rare but have done a couple.

Jimmy Smitts and Michael Pennington have never done one. Neither had Harrison Ford :blink:

Skylover can probably name everone so maybe he can help

I can't really think of many. Silas Carson and Michael Culver are rare but have done a couple.

Jimmy Smitts and Michael Pennington have never done one. Neither had Harrison Ford  :P

Skylover can probably name everone so maybe he can help

878474[/snapback]

well, anyone who is not on this list: http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....26&hl=star+wars

• 3 weeks later...

They need to announce some guests soon, otherwise they will not have enough time to promote the event.

If they don't announce any guests by this time next week them i am not going. I'll save my money for the other Star Wars event on December 4th.

I would be happy with any first time signers also would like to meet a few from Collectormania from the summer as I wasnt able to attend SM definitly need to make some announcements soon as there isnt going to be time to advertise it and promote and the event could end up falling on its ass!

SM view these posts etc... it would be nice for them to make at least one comment even if it is just saying that they are working on it and will make announcements in X amount of time at least it will keep us all quite for a bit

Agreed. I am going to give SM a call tomorrow and hopefully they might actually answer.

I tried calling earlier and the message said that there was another event in cheshunt yesterday, so did anyone attend as they might have announced guests?

Doubt it though

want prequel guests like handmaids from episode 1 karol kristina da silva (the one who tell anakin padme has gone on an erand)

in my letter to karol i asked if she would ever consider doin a con and the reply i got the other day - she said she would love to but no one ever asks her!!

perfect op to ask i would say!!

im sure every one would ant to see her at empire day!

cristina2.gif

Edited by fugaziuk