A Big Thanks To All The Crew

Jola

I'd just like to add my thanks to all the crew for all your hardwork and dedication.

We may not always say it at the time but you are appreciated, always, and I'm sure Showmasters agree :lol: You guys make the event!

Special thanks to my fellow pitbosses - Kate, Davey, Sharon, Julie, Paul, Donna, Andy, Matt, Chris, John, Roxy & Belinda (did I remember everyone? :blink: ) - thanks guys it was a pleasure (as always) :D

To the Showmasters team, thank you for a great show and the privilege of being part of it. You rock!

*Goes off to grab a tequila and relax*

Hey Jola!

Well done for yet another grand job! It was a pleasure working with you again and the rest of the crew was fantastic.....extra thanks to Steve for putting up with me on the saturday :wacko:

Well done to all the pit bosses....you all deserve a long rest hehe!

see you all again soon!

~Tink (Kirsty)

Cheers Jola. Just to let anyone here know just how much running about Jola did on the Saturday. Poor Sharon was seriously under the weather (and what a little trooper she was to work the full day) and so Jola was up and down the Next wing like a woman possessed and then ended up with The Shatner Circus! Impressive stuff missy and to think that I actually called her about croissants for Nicholas Brendon, what a numpty I am lol! Fancy troubling her over something that daft, ah well being the top bird that she is she didn't say anything and yet again I have failed to buy her a drink!!!!!!!

Did I happen to mention you rock chick?! It was 'toyjoy' working with you, Paul and everyone on the Sunday, my cup practically frothethed over lol....... thanks for the company, coffee, sandwich, the whole accomodation thing, being so organised, making me laugh, nearly dragging me on dancefloor and ...... the tequila! :blink: So my turn next time...... :huh:

Always a pleasure hun ..... :rolleyes:

Edited by roxy