Doctor Who Guests

Glitz

I met 3 guests at Collectormania: Terry Molloy, Annette Badland & Florence Hoath.

Terry Molloy was very friendly - not like Davros at all! However he was liable to slip into Davros impressions at the drop of a hat! He had the mask from The Trial of Davros and was happy to pose for photos with it, or anybody. He said how much he had enjoyed doing the 3 Big Finish audio stories, especially as it meant he didn't have to spend hours in make-up!

Annette Badland was wonderful, very chatty and happy to pose for photos and shake hands. She was brilliant with kids too. I asked if she would be returning in Series Two but sadly she said no. She pointed out that she was now an egg so couldn't really return! I pointed out that with a TARDIS and time travel anything is possible and she said "I hadn't thought of that!" I also pointed out that Zoe Wanamaker's Cassandra is returning depsite exploding in Series One so Margaret Blaine could definitely return. Annette also mentioned that she'd watched the entire series and enjoyed it all, particularly "The End of the World" and Zoe Wanamaker.

Florence Hoath was so nice! Really friendly and chatty. She was gutted not to be returning in Series Two, she wants a story where the Doctor pops back to check-up on Nancy & Jamie! The epitome of nice and very gorgeous, I was smitten I have to say :angry:

Here are the photos:

TerryMolloy.jpg

AnetteBadland.jpg

FlorenceHoath.jpg

Edited by Glitz