your favourite guest

gem_sanders

I know your heading says guest and not guests, but I would like to meet both

Erika Eleniak and Marina Sirtis again.

I was really nervous meeting these two guests today, but both of them were

really nice and put me at ease.

Hope they return to the UK soon.

who was your favourite guest you met and would love to meet again?

874810[/snapback]

For me it would have to be Catherine Bach : sweet, charming and still looking good after all these years.

I'm new to this forum and felt its about time I posted having been to 4 showmasters events now (2 london, 2 Milton Keynes ) and most of you seem like a great bunch of people. Look forward to many more years of Showmasters events.

They got me hooked !

Cheers

My favourite guest I met on Saturday was Andy Hallett.

He was such a nice bloke, really friendly and although it said no posed photos, I still got a picture of me and him together.

He signed my Lorne figure which I had bought a month back specifically for him to sign :D

Great bloke overall.

Special mentions to Tricia Helfer (looks nothin like Number 6), Summer Glau and Erin Gray (what a lovely person she was).

My fave guest has to be Paul Norell! aka the King of the Dead

He was so cool! He had a pic taken with me and personalized my pic. He told me that the autograph was free, as was the posed photo, but the kisses his put on the autograph cost. He put on 'XXX' on mine and said it was £5 every X so he kissed me three times. He was so awesome, would love to meet him again. :P

highlight for me was Robert England.

what a star!

never met him before and have to say he is one of the best i've met.

time for everybody, full of cheery chat.

talked to me about the western 'Shane', told me about his favourite scenes, after personalising my photo. Quite a memorable moment, I was named after the main character in the movie.

Unfortunatly I was working on Saturday so I missed Norman Lovett. I would liked to have met him. I managed to scoop the autograph of Chris Barrie but was working Saturday when I had it collected for me so unfortunatly did not get to meet him. I did not realise he was going to be in attendance on Sunday too when I could have seen him myself.

I was very, very pleased to meet Terry Malloy who, without a doubt, is my most favourite Doctor Who villan. EXTERMINATE! is now written on my picture of him and he even did an impression of Davros saying "Ah Doctor" as I approached in Tom Baker garb.

Annette Badland was a lovely lady to meet, we had a nice chat about the episode "Boom Town" from the revival series.

For me, it was

Sandra Taylor - Saw her on the Friday and chatted to her for a while when it was quiet, my camera was used and she let several pictures be taken, so that I could get a good one developed at Boots and then take that back for signing!! Found her really pleasant to talk to, and on Sunday, she insisted seeing all the signed pictures I had got over the weekend!!! She made the whole trip worthwhile

Robert Davi- Got him on friday morning and chatted about The Goonies and Licence To Kill for about 5-10 mins

Erika Eleniak - Really nice as we had a laugh about the fact there were no Beverley Hillbillies pictures, I had to explain that I had really wanted something different from Baywatch or some Playboy photos.

Paul Freeman- Surprise guest from Indiana Jones, asked where I was from and I got the shock of my life when he started asking all about Edinburgh(he mentioned having been on holiday over the New year in Edinburgh) also guessed that I had flown Easyjet to Luton!!

I also met all 4 Buck Rogers cast, Catherine Bach and Karen Allen who were all nice. Was going to get Stacy Scowley who saw me taking a picture who gave a wave and smiled.

This was my 1st Collectormania and I so throughly enjoyed it, I've already booked my hotel, but can't yet book my flights(Easyjet's site only goes as far as March!!)

Roll on LFACC and C9!! I'm there already

Edited by gebes

terry molloy - pleasnt to talk to nice man - this was my first time at one of these things was very impressed with it, i initally went to take 2 disabled adults out - all 3 of us really enjoyed it !!

i didnt see old les grantham getting much business, i got some wonderful pics of tim o connor,

old batman himself(20 quid for a signature !!! bit much and loves himself ), paul freeman, karen allen and a nice pic of erica elinak and a superb one of robert davi

great event - will deffo go to the next one

thanks all

kev

They were all soooo nice. Robert Englund was really chatty, as was Jean Marsh. Nick Stahl was a bit shy but lovely and Marina Sirtis was really good fun!

My favourite guest was probably Karen Allen though who I thought was really sweet and interesting ^_^

f***ing excellent line-up! Roll on C9...

Oh my god! so many!

Andy Hallet, Summer Glau, Paul Norell, Robert Englund, Catherine Bach, Terry Malloy, Chris Barrie

They were all fantastically chatty and genuinely interested in meeting fans. have to say it was one of the best events so far for guest experience, or maybe i'm just getting more confident in chatting to guests!