Post Collectormania C8

obiton

Now its over, we are bound to and already got the criticisms.

What is it with people who have to pt the show down.This happens after every single event.

Note: if you want to slag it off then start your own event.

Granted there can be improvements but that is sometimes own to the celeb.William Shatner is one. I was 11th in the queue on Saturday, and got yelled at by JCB for not putting my picture down quick enough, I put that rudeness down to her being American. I think he was a bit embarressed by having people herded past him, he did speak to me without looking up

Aside from that I really enjoyed my day, plenty of guests to get autographs from and managed to get the majority fairly quickly and then had a long time to go round the stalls and shops.

I dont think it was any worse than any previous events, alot will moan at the guests probably because they are under a certain age and wouldnt have known some of the celebs.

But it isnt always a Lord of the rings convention.I was very happy with the guests even though I mainly collect Star Wars but was very keen to meet the Buck Rogers guys, Batman, Baywatch and Dukes of Hazzard.

Well done Collectormania and showmasters, I just hope there wont be too much criticism.

Looking forward to Empire Day, Gmex and C9

Obiton

i have to admit some of the guests i didnt know really but took piccys as it something to look back on it was relexed more this time around a couple of the times i have been before there have been a lot of young teenages girls running around my sis being one of them lol but no so much this time hence more relexed and b4 someone jumps on me i wasent putting teenage girls in one group just a comment from me.

All round good weekend roll on gmex

I've got post con blues too! or at least I will have tomorrow, I'm way to tired to care about anything at the minute! Had a fantastic weekend, and miss the lovely people I met this weekend already! I was on my feet the whole time and was working a lot of the weekend, but loved it!

i thought it was great, granted there weren't that many guests i was terribly familiar with but the ones i met were lovely. i've never even seen nighmare on elm street but i am now a big fan of robert englund (i went with my boyfriend to meet him)- he's such a great guy! :rolleyes:

it was brilliantly organised as ever and i think showmasters deserve a great big thank you and a hug for being so fantastic ;)

Edited by alili

:P holland was in the house hehehe we had a blast we came on friday after we checked in to our hotel angelique&erik and me (it was my first time in england so for me it was an adventure :D ) and what an adventure it became hahaha

First we went to our friends at the dealer stand then we went to sum members of the crew we met te week before ( rox :gorgeous: ,chris :gorgeous: ) then i went to sum personal friends that where working behind the desks:rolleyes: and we had a lil chat.

after the show we went to dinner and also the movies.

On saturday it was a lil harder to get our photo's later our other friends came for the airport (sar,ruud,and masta pimp sebastiaan)

We decided to got to the vip party ( andy where the hell was you hahaha :P )

It was fun we had a laugh trust me alot knew that holland was there hahaha right rachel :firedevil:

It was a shame we had to leave to early coss we had to catch our plane but after beening on this show i surley know we will be back next year count on it ;)

thx (andy,stacey,kelly,robert,nancy,steven,gill,erin,felix,roxy,chrissie,rachel,jason)

for the fun and laughter we had this weekend trust me we will be back :jason:

Edited by evilash